Saturday 28 September 2013

Sudden

Olla !! I'm back ! My hands are so stiff and my brain is rusty since the last entry. 3 days ago, I think.. Hmm. It feels like a thousand years. I know that I would not get a reply or an answer but I still wanna ask. Any of you guys miss me ?? o.O One? Two? Hahaha.. Forget bout it..

Let us start with 3 days ago. Urmmm..... House painting is done. I love the color but still haven't manage to take a photo. It's been raining every noon here for the past 3 days. 'Sipek' nice to sleep. Lots of free time now that I can't go outdoors. I watched drama a lot these few days. Mostly Singaporean drama. Taiwanese drama became too long for a drama. It has like 80 episode. Da HELL?? Got bored of Taiwanese drama already. Back to Singaporean drama. Now playing on the TV is Sudden.. I know. I know. Uolls would probably go 'Ahhhh' or 'Oooohhhhh' or better, 'Chu Ning' or 'Qi Liang'. Cool down !! *fanning

 
Singaporean dramas are way too awesome. On my favorite list would be The Game Plan, Dream Makers and of course Sudden !! Sudden is about law, lawyers etc.. Wikipedia it out. Romeo is so 'shuai' here. *blush
 
Hehehehe..
 
I've been doing great since the past 3 days. Oh ya. My bunny passed away. Sudden without any notice. Urmm.. So not good. I'm left with one bunny. I used to have like 5 bunnies but then since I'm so far away (when in college) I sold them off to family friends. Sell off as what, I don't want to know and I don't ask. They promised me not to eat the rabbits so I'm taking they hold on the deal we made.
 
RIP my boy
 
Ever since the maid is back, the feeding routine is given back to her. I no longer went to the backyard to feed them, pet them and talk to them. And all those construction going on, it must stressed the bunnies out. His death made me realized that there's not only Xiao Ai in the house. There's my long forgotten bunny. So I moved this cutie to the front and take care her needs.
 

Xiao Tu
 
Bought a 'Handy Double-decked Tray' for her as her toilet. So far she peeing and shitting in there cox I put her food bowl in there too. Before uolls start criticizing, I'm fully aware that there's a misplaced dog food in there. And nope, we don't feed bunnies with dog food. It must somehow mixed or dropped in her bowl. Her being in front means I'm taking care of her daily needs. I washed her poops, feed her, cleaned her mess and also trying my best to spend time with her.
 
I'm the only one in the family who loves pets. But having a Mum that hates pets with her life is kinda disturbing. My pets is all under me. I'm using my own pocket money to feed them. I guess that teaches me to be responsible and before you judge again, I do also hope that I am the one that feed them, caring for their needs but sometimes I just don't have enough time. What can I expect from the maid? She's only doing her job. She can't give the best to my pets. So that's where my free time flies.
 
So far, I don't think it's troublesome to take care of Xiao Tu. Cleaning poops is as easy as ABC. I've been going to as far as smelling their poops and cleaning Xiao Ai's poops. Nothing's weird. I'm happy to have her in front of my eyes, healthy.
 
Mum brought me to 'pasar malam' today. It was tortured. I feel like I want to grab all the food. Mum being mum. Say I fat already but keep bringing me to these kind of places. Food Paradise ! Fried chicken, ayam percik, murtabak, opok-opok and many more. HUNGRYYY!!! >.<
 
Why you guys like that one? No post entry don't want visit my blog. Reali no miss me meh? Read my old entries la. Anyway, I'll be posting another recipe of Popo somewhere tomorrow or when I'm free. But it will be up, somehow. It's just that I don't know when yet.
 
 
It's so cold outside
 
See hoe far I sacrificed to post up an entry. In the cold, me sitting here, yawning, typing out sad story. I should just shut everything down and go to sleep. Haihhh.. A long entry. A long time consuming entry. have been typing out since 1 o'clock but got distracted until now, 6.30 am. Finally, it's done. Waiting for 7 to go breakfast with Mum. Can't wait !
 
Thanks for reading. Happy weekends. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment