Tuesday 1 October 2013

No harm

Just a quick update here. And nope. It's not bout my daily activities.

You know what. When people often ask us to check something whether it's about health or something, we often 'tuo tuo la la' or delayed it. Same goes to my Mum. Every year, when it's time for her blood checkup, I dare to confirm you that she'll at least drag it until 2 months minimum. Not just her. I pretty sure out of 100 person reading this there will be at least 90% of readers doing the same thing. The other 10% would probably be medical professional or having a medical professional at home (example: brother or sister or uncle or aunty) or maybe they cared bout their health becox they either have a family history or certain illness or they're diagnosed with diabetes or something. Who knows?

Well, here's a quick and easy step that only involves your two round eyes O.O and your hands *waving hands Put your hands on the table and observe your fingernails !!

 
 Credit to PositiveMed
 
If your fingers do not have those above symptoms, I hereby congratulate you !! YEAY!! How-everrr, this doesn't means you do not need to go for a check-up. How far it's precise, I don't know. But at least it comforts me. I would terrified if my fingernails have one of the above symptoms. I might just throw the laptop down thru the windows to let it crash !! 
 
This is my fat, chubby, short, ugly fingernails !!
 
I can never keep long fingernails. NEVER. I always peel my fingernails when I'm stressed out or when I'm bored. That why's I'm jelly over those who can have colorful nail polish on them. Me want toooooo. One maybe wondering how the hell on Earth that I managed to peel off my hard fingernails. Actually, it's not that hard la. If you have friends that bite their fingernails, than you know what I mean.
 
Thanks for reading this bored-to-death entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment