Thursday 19 September 2013

Girls Night

P-A-R-T-Y
 
All the girls are in town for their breaks and since our little gathering at Uncle Chua Signature is not enough, we went out again the next day which is the Sunday. Yeah, yeah. I know. This entry is long due. So I'm gonna make this short and simple.
 
We went out at 6.30 pm. It's difficult to find the right time to go out coz my girls are working part time at different places, different times. At 6.15, I received message at Wasak from Wei Qi to go out. Tell you a secret. That time, I was sitting here, the exact place I'm sitting right now, typing about an entry which I forget which one it is already and was wearing an old pajamas cox it's raining, very cold and I'm so lazy. I was totally unprepared.
 
Upon confirmation, quickly I fit in my jeans and a T-shirt and rushed down, just to remember there's no one to fetch me to town. Debated with Mum almost 10 minutes on why I should drive my own car there and not be send there. Mum was very reluctant to let me drive her CRV. Probably because I just scratched her car when we went to breakfast or because that car has lots of memories of Dad because it was the last car he bought before he left us.
 
Hungry ??
 
We had our Mongolian steamboat at a shop near town. Do Mongolian people really eat this kind of steamboat? If not why is it name Mongolian steamboat. I wondered.
 
Fishball? Chicken? Pork? Seafood?
 
Actually, steamboat is not my cup of tea. Firstly, eat no full. I mean, you see there's no rice. I NEED to eat rice. It's a MUST! Secondly, it takes time. You need to cook the ingredients yourself. I prefer to have it ready on the table. And the most common problem is the FIRE!! Traditional steamboat used charcoal. You need to make sure the there's always enough charcoal for the fire to burn. Sipek ma fan. Rather than enjoying your food, you will be busying fanning the fire or keeping adding charcoal.
 
I guess now we do not need that anymore with electric stove and rice cooker. We used to have steamboat for our reunion dinner when Dad was still with us. And once I asked Dad, why waste time eating steamboat with all the waiting? Dad replied that the hidden meaning behind steamboat is to get all the family members together in one table. And while waiting for the food to cook, family members can chit-chat among themselves. A great way to gather all family members.
 
Cut short, my dinner with the girls was awesome. And thanks to Wei Qi 'jie' that help kiap-ing all the fishballs and chicken into my bowl since I'm bad at using chopstick. Wei Qi 'jie', thanks!! I know how to use chopstick la. It's just that I'm shy.. Hihihi *blush
 
To my beautiful Wei Qi 'jie'
 
 
Not forgetting my Ninie 'jie' also that help kiap-ing the food for me! Keep calling people 'jie'. Body so big but called people 'jie' here 'jie' there. No la. Actually, from birthdates right, I'm the youngest of them all thou from body size, I'm the biggest. Hahaha.

 
Darunee aka Ninie aka sweet girl
 
Chee- zeee !!
 
And also to Qin Lin or Lynn!! I miss our high school days very much where we gossiped at the back of the class or at tuition centers!
 

 
Lynn : ROAR !!!
 
This is a memorable event okay? Cox this is my first time eating steamboat with others beside my family members thou it's not their first time la. They always go and steamboat with our other friends. It's just that I rather stayed at home, having dinner with my family. Yeah, I'm a family person thou I sometimes can't stand my bro.
 
 
And I think this is also my first time taking duo photographs with the girls all. I used to hate   don't like taking photographs cox I often feel that I'm ugly. No photos of me that are nice. I'm obsessed with taking selfie when I got my first smartphone, S II last year. After days and days of practicing, I'm now more confidence! =D So here's to my first of everything!
 
I think I spill to much secrets of mine already tonight. Lets just keep some more for the future. It will no longer be interesting if all secrets are to spill tonight. =P
 
To an amazing night out !! Cheers !!
 
Oh and well, if you're looking for pajamas party of nude photos, sorry to say that there's none. We don't do it that way. This is our version of "Girls Night". *peace (^_^)Y
 
Thanks for reading this entry ! *smile
 
p/s: "Wasak" is our language. In your language, it's Whatapps.


No comments:

Post a Comment