Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sept Ember

Hello again. It's me, the annoying girl. For those who forget me already since I'm out of the cyber world yesterday, I'm Karen. Welcome to my humble place.

An old picture of me =D
 
Actually there's a reason why there's no entry yesterday. I called MSU (Management & Science University) yesterday for requirements for Bachelor in Pharmacy. It's pweety disappointed to know that the minimum requirement is >3 pointer as I only obtained 2.92. Mum still insisted on Pharmacy so this left me with two route. First, repeat another year of foundation or the second is to retake my 3rd sem in KBU (Kolej Bandar Utama). I just dunno what I want now as the foundation in science in MSU will start this 17 September. I feel it will be too rush for me and I'm not ready. But then, when will I be ready??
 
Told my decision to take another year of foundation to Mum the very night so I followed her down town this morning coz I wanted to spend more time with her before leaving again. We went to the market and look what we bought!
 
Fresh but not fresh scallop. A kilo for RM 5
 
 
I bet everyone seen a scallop before.
But lets just say some of you here dunno what a scallop look like.
So here's a picture of a scallop
 
At the end of the day, from a kilo to only 200 g.
Where does the 800 g goes??
 
'Pauh ringan' 2 1/2 kilo for RM 6.
Guess what I'm doing with it
 
Anyone loves corn?
Bought 9 for RM 10!
 
 
The dirty, smelly 'lolong kuning'.
2 kilos for RM 9
 
Eat this confirm 'kembung'.
Kembung at RM 8 for a kilo
 
I actually tired to washed those gills of the fishes but then Popo chased me away. Anyway, it's very complicated compare to prawns and squids. And those gills are really disgusting!!
 
Some may wonder what is this black like things that look like eggs.
It's duck eggs.
5 for RM 4
 
And also long beans for RM 1, this much.
C-H-E-A-P
 
We shopped till 10.30 am before going for breakfast. I would definitely miss having breakfast with Mum in Chinatown before sending her to work.

Uolls want to hear a very funny story of mine? Firstly, I would like to state here that this is solely prank and have no intention to offense anyone.

The story goes back when Popo telling me that Niki is coming back at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Perhaps you think what have it got to do with my prank. FYI, the schooling time is not fixed. So at around 12 noon, there's a call (house phone). At first I taught it was Niki and Popo shown no sign of picking up the phone. So I run to the phone (phone is in the living room)

Me: Assalamualaikum!
The caller: Waalaikumussalam

The caller actually was looking for Mum and I got pweety shocked as I first expected it was Niki. I guess my pronunciation was kinda good. Not bad after schooling Sekolah Kebangsaan for 11 years. At the end, before ending, the caller again said "Assalamualaikum". Quickly I ended the call and told Popo whut happen. Was laughing non-stop. ROFL!! *Rolling on the floor laughing with saliva dropping* It made my day after stormy cloud yesterday.
 
At noon, I busied myself in the kitchen learning Popo's recipe. Will do another entry later tonight. So watch out for it. After 5, I went to have a look on the progress of the construction. I can see they're almost done. I'm pretty surprised coz it's only a week!
 
Here's to our new backyard gate!
 
And a little more for the kennels!
Tiger and Kiko would definitely love this
because it's very windy in the evening with shades form the coconut tree.
 
See you again tonight, if I'm not lazy. FYI, I'm the laziest person on Earth so don't expect much from me.
 
Thanks for reading this entry. Appreciate the effort a lot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment