Tuesday 10 September 2013

Vanilla donut ??


 
Hmm.. Perhaps not. This is not the donut that I'm talking about. I'm talking about the hair donut. This donut awed me when I saw what it can do with my hair. Nope. You're not reading it wrongly. It's a hair tool.
 
I was introduce to this fascinating tool through this video.
 
It's Tried & Tasted!
 
 
See! So many celebrities used already and I'm just finding one for myself. I'm so outdated!!
 
I've been looking for this hair donut almost everywhere I can think of. From the biggest shopping mall, One Utama and Berjaya Times Square to the smallest retailer shop. Once, I found from a book that it's sell from a particular retailer shop but when I was there to place an order, it is said to be out of stock. I'm tired of looking for this donut. Even the real donut is easier to get. Maybe we should just put a sweet, delicious donut on top of our head. With luck, we can even attract bees and flies. Extra accessories.
 
Enough of crap! Just when I want to stop searching, I think I just found out the best DIY (Do-It-Yourself). You only need a black socks and a scissors.
 
First, you cut the end of the sock.
 
 
Then, roll it into a bun.
 

 
And there you have it.
A hair donut.
 

 
After you have yourself a hair donut, there's only 3 simple steps to an amazing yet simple hairstyle with only 3 things. Hair donut, hair band and a few bobby pins to secure it. Perfect for college, prom, dates and etc.
 
Credit to Google
 
Accessorize it with different hair accessories for various occasion. You can have hair bands, ribbons, clips etc. Feel free to put just anything with it.
 
 
 
A little sparkle perhaps
 
Going for cute ?
 
Retro theme ?
 
Prom ?
 
Chio ?
 
Ribbons ?
 
I'm happy to finally have my very own hair donut thou it's white in color. Never mind. There are lots of sizes out there. So if you need a bigger one, keep adding another sock.
 

 
So it's camwhoring time with my hair donut. Super super happy!! And here's my Mushi Mushi and BuBu.
 
 
 
 

 
p/s: Yeah, I know. I have a messy room #ashamed
 
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment