Tuesday 10 September 2013

F-A-T

Yesterday, I went shopping with Mum when I saw this very nice Maxi dress which is stretchable. Mum said it's ugly but I insisted on saying how comfy is the dress and it's becoming a trend to wear Maxi. Lastly, Mum spent RM 15 on the Maxi dress for me. Thanks Mum. I super love it.

Love the color.
 
Mum said I would never never wear this dress and she want to wait and see when I wear. So I decided to flaunt in front of her today by wearing the dress the whole day. And I keep camwhoring with the dress too.
 
 
 
 
Me and Mushi Mushi, a 11th bday gift from a friend
 
 
 
Some credit please for the effort? *puppy eyes
 
But then after almost 5 hours of wearing, the middle of my thighs start to pain. This is because there's friction between both thighs and it hurts like hell. I swear to never wear this dress again until I slim down. Guessing bout my weight? Shhh... Not telling. But uolls can guess. I'm around 170cm in height. =D I've never been confident about my weight and being back here in my hometown, I guess I gain almost 10 kg in the past two months for being a couch potato. I really have to get my gears on and start getting up the treadmill that I think is now fill with spider webs.
 
And to those born in the year 2001, good luck in your UPSR. One of the major exams for all Malaysians. And to my little bro, Kevin, all the best! Good luck. Don't try copying ya'!
 
A picture taken last 2 years at Universal Studio Singapore!
 
Family and friends, do fight with our young warriors by providing moral support till this Thursday. Go Go Go !!! Gambateh!!
 
 Can't believe my little brother who always fight with me last time has already grown up. Time flies. Appreciate what you have. Wealth is temporary and so is their childhood. Nothing last. Spend more time with the family.
 
All the best!!
Gambateh!!
Jia You!!
Selamat Berjaya!!



No comments:

Post a Comment