Friday 13 September 2013

Spaying Kiko

Don't you dare to forget me !! 
Not a chance !!
 
Hey, stalker. Anyone miss me? *wink If uolls noticed, there's no entry yesterday. My bad.. I'm so exhausted yesterday coz the day earlier I managed to get only an hour nap after 7 in the morning and then 3 hours nap in the afternoon. Don't be sad. I'm updating it nowww !!
 
Yesterday, I brought Kevin to McD for breakfast early in the morning. I hate it when the apek on bike, with no light on, driving in the middle of the road. Aku langgar kang baru tau..  (joking)
 
Our breakfast!
 
Bro and his fav, Sausage McMuffin
 
'Kee-poh' sis with her tea
 
The new breakfast meal, Brekkie
 
Brekkie wrap with Sausage
 
Personally, I think it's a little salty to my liking due to the cheese. Overall it's okay. Still can eat. So to those haven't try it out, treat your family a breakfast today. It's a great way to spend time with family. Sitting there chatting about lives and most of all, bonding with them. As we grew, we're all busy with assignments and all that we forget that once time passes, it shall not rewind. I cherish my family very much and try to spend time with them as much as I can. Well, it's only dinner time that we sit together at the round dinner table to eat together, hearing stories from each of them. But today, the routine seems to be lesser and lesser due to different tuition time. So this is the one way I get to be with my siblings thou not all of them.
 
My first sunrise after 2 months here
 
Later at 9 a.m. in the morning, I brought Kiko to the vet, together with my maid for her spaying. I feel a little sad to do this to her. But then, is the best for all, right?
 
Kiko after anesthesia
 

Right now she's not the happy-go-lucky dog anymore.
More like a dead corpse to me.
Sad. Pity.
 
The surgery lasted for an hour plus, give or take. The doctor even asked if I want to be in the operation theater or not. Hell! I ran away the moment he offered. But curiosity eats me. So I peeped. Freaking scary with blood everywhere. I vowed to never but a bitch again! Never in my life.
 

Kiko after surgery.
Back home.
 
Yesterday she's looked very lifeless. Afterall, there's 6cm of stretch mark at her lower abdomen. Poor baby girl. But today, she all fine and healthy. Her appetite also good. Gonna go to market tomorrow to but 'ikan haruan' so her wound can heal faster.
 
I'll stop here and continue later at night if I'm free.
 
Thanks for reading. Love uolls *muaks
 



No comments:

Post a Comment