Friday 6 September 2013

My Two Cents

Everything went as normal today. Nothing special. In the morning, followed Mum to 'Kampung Cina' to buy some foods for the praying as it's the 1st day of 8 lunar month in the Chinese calendar. At 10 am, sent Mum to work. I almost asleep during my journey driving back home. Yeah, I admit! I'm a bad driver.

Things get pretty excited in the evening. Le maid told me rumors. Well, since Grandma often say that it's a waste I didn't take up lawyer courses, I would be a lawyer for once!

Suspect: A 50 y/o Indian man (neighbor) with wife, a son and a daughter. Owner to a shop selling clothes in town. White hair, big tummy and about 175cm tall. Was known as a stingy person.

Victim: An Indonesian maid. Probably around 20 y/o. Was fired and sent back to Indon.

Witness: Daughter to the old Indian man. Around 30 y/o.

Storyteller: A busybody maid of mine.

Case report: My maid here was gossiping to Popo about the news she heard from the new maid of the neighbor. Since I'm the busybody queen, I sneaked to hear. According to my maid, the old maid was sent back to her hometown because she's pregnant.

WHAT THE HELL?

How does she get pregnant? With who?
It is said that the suspect can't sleep at night and often ask the victim to massage him. And it is also said that the suspect rape her. (Or well maybe not. Maybe the victim is willing to sleep with the suspect. Make use of your common sense here. Who would want to sleep with such unappealing old man with big tummy?)

Do you have prove?
Well maybe I don't have any evidence. But then my maid saw the victim crying at the beach few months ago. When asked, she said she had headache. (Logically, would you run alone to the beach to cry when you have headache? You would probably snuggle in bed after taking medicine.)

Why would his own daughter told the story to a maid?
After thinking, I would conclude that the witness would not want similar incident to happen again. She told it to the new maid so that she can be careful around that horny father of hers.

How come there's no charges made to arrest the suspect?
I would say after the family knew the victim is pregnant, they quickly sent her back home so she can't make any police report.

Here, I raised my case.

Eww. Freaking disgusting. Are you that horny that you can't keep the dick of yours in your pants? Imagine yourself in the maid situation. Going home to just caught by parents for getting pregnant and the father is a horny dude which is also her employer. Her father might be disappointed and kick her out of the house. Why is she condemned with mistake that is clearly not hers? What happens to that innocent child?

I don't know what kind of society I'm living in. Being rape, bear a child and was punished for a crime that is done by others.

Perhaps. Perhaps, women out there should be wearing this!

Dr. Sonnet Ehlers shows a spiked female condom, whose hooks she says stick on a man during rape.
A Rape-axe
 
This female condoms that serve as a tampons for female but hell for rapist is designed by Dr. Sonnet Ehlers in South Africa. It has jagged rows of teeth-like hooks line in its inside and will attach on a man's penis during penetration. Unfortunately, once it lodges, only a doctor can remove it. It is said the man cannot pee nor walk when it's on cos it hurts like hell! Even better, if he tries to remove it, it will claps even tighter.
 
This is the device I'm looking for! Finally! A justice for those victims. Once the rapist go to the hospital, doctors would know that he's a police and he would be punish accordingly.
 
Wahahahaha *evil laugh

So it's best to never intend to do crime. Justice is all around.

p/s: For those that concern about the victim, I actually don't know what happen to the maid after her employer sent her home. There's no prove or evidence to lodge a police report against the horny dude. But then where comes rumors if there's no one to spread it? "Masakan pokok bergoyang jikalau tiada angin"

No comments:

Post a Comment