Sunday 8 September 2013

Lazy to the Max

Reporting live from my paradise here, it's drizzling and cool that it makes me wanna snug under the comforter. I know that my entry is so boring. Sorryy.. *puppy eyes

There's actually 3 more recipes that I have to update. Gonna start blaming on Popo for cooking all her specialty in 2 days, making me busy updating the recipe. I want to have all her recipe so in future, I can make them myself.

But laziness gets the best out of me. Plus with the cool sea air. Making me really want to sleep.

For those missing me, here's a photo of me as a compensation
 
 
The Lil' Devil herself
 
All babies photo are cute, right? So here's a baby photo of me with pineapple like hair that can't go down even after combing. I'm sure all of you would go "Ahhh", "Ohhh" or "Kucukcukcuk" after seeing this. Hahaha
 
Personally, I also think I'm the cutest baby alive. Hahaha. Such an arrogant. =P Who cares? Well, it's past naptime and the big baby gotta sleep. So, nitez nitez. *muaks =*
 
With lots of love,
Karen
 
p/s: See see only yeah. Please don't go crazy after seeing my cute baby photo. Hahah. That my cue to leave. Bye. I promise I'll update very very soon. Be a little patient please, won't you? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment