Monday 2 September 2013

Excuse me, Sir. Your Malaysian is showing

Waking up for lunch to just being told by Mum that she gotta 'belanja' her colleagues for lunch. Tipping is not our culture but 'belanja' is definitely one. Not one but two hungry colleagues. I hated the fact that people often ask to treat them when doing something for us. Where's sincerity then?

As for me myself, I think those around me are very well aware that I do very seldom treat them. But at the same time, I NEVER ask for a treat. I like to put it this way, 'You owe me nothing and I owe you nothing'. Because of money people fight, so I do really want to get away from it.

Since small, Dad and Mum often taught me that when we took others, we need to give them back the same amount or more. As for that, I hate owing people no matter it's money or food.

At the end, we went for lunch at a Malay restaurant with RM 25 spent for the 4 of us. A very reasonable price. One that can't be found in big cities like Kuala Lumpur.

In the evening, I went for a check on the construction going on and as well as getting my hands dirty with soil.

A pot for gardening!
 
After this I'm gonna plant all types of fruits so I can eat them whenever I want! After dinner, we're all busying filling forms. Say me kind coz I'm sharing this with uolls. I might regret this later if I don't win my smartphone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's pretty simple to enter. All they need is product of purchases. Me and my sista plan to send in entries for everyday! So remember to go check it out as the contest is only until 30 September!
 
 
Bye for now...
 
 
Oh well, before that,
 
A selfie taken in the car!
Getting chubbier.
And perhaps, dyeing needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment