Sunday 15 September 2013

Two German-ians

Woke up at 12 noon with menstrual pain today. It hurts so much at the tummy area that I wanted to cut my tummy out. Actually I already woke up once at 9 o'clock in the morning to go breakfast with Mum and Mama (Grandma) but then Mum kept complaining on my choice of outfit. The shirt too short la. The pant too tight la. Frustrated, I changed back into my pajamas and went back to Dreamland. It was 12 noon that I woke up becox I planed to go to 'pasar tani', a local market to buy 'ikan haruan' for Kiko. It is said that the fish can speed up the recovery of patients that just undergo surgery. Good for those delivered mothers. So when I went downstairs, Mum already bought back the fish. Thanks Mumm..

The tummy-hurts-very-much-that-I-want-to-chop-it-off face
 
Noon passed quickly before I realized. At 4 o'clock in the afternoon, I went 'yam cha' with my friends. Don't you dare say 'bo jio'! I give you 'kin jio' (banana) then you know. Anyway, we (Darunee, Lynn, Wei Qi and me) went to Uncle Chua Signature. I had a great time there with my buddies gossiping. That's what girls do, right?
 
I broke my promise with Mum to go back by 5 when I ended up with my friends till 7. We later then went to Tappers for dinner. I don't take any food or liquid in throughout our hangout becox my tummy still hurts like hell.
 
After dinner, Mum brought me, Mama, Kevin and Eric to Giant. Mama bought herself 2 pairs of shoes at Bata with a total of RM 42 after RM 30 rebate. What a good deal! Followed Mum to fetch Brenda from her tuition later at 10 and on our way home, we spotted this couple walking at the roadside. It's 10, wet and cold with them walking down the road with map on the hand and backpacks.
 
At that moment, I just wanted to help. So I asked Mum to turn around so I can offered my help. They were actually looking for a place to stay overnight but they couldn't find one as all hotels were full house. Can't really blame the hotels on their good business. It's a weekend and top of all, Monday is a public holiday to celebrate Malaysia Day so probably people all came here to enjoy their getaway.
 
Mum offered to drive them around looking for a place to stay. At first, we're very wary cox there are snatching cases all over and we probably shouldn't be that friendly especially at night. Let's just say it's the instinct that said they're good guys. We went to 7 hotels in town just to be rejected. All full house.
 
I got pretty irritated with this receptionist at K.T. Beach Resort. Stupid old apek!
 
Me: Uncle, got room or not?
Apek: No room. Full all.
Me: Apartment got a not?
Apek: Told you full already lo.
Me: Intan Beach got room or not?
Apek: I told you already ma. Don't have! Don't have!
 
Idiot! You have to shout ah? You better watch out le when you walk. Might cursed you to slip and fall!
 
Then I went again to Traveler's Inn. This time I gotta climbed the stairs to the lobby area. Upon reaching, the sign "Full House" greeted me. So pissed off. You cannot put the sign below ah? I have to climb up to just see the house is full. Stupid ! I,hereby would like to tell all those hotels managers whether it's a budget hotel or a 5 star hotel to please put a "FULL HOUSE" sign in front of your main door or the main glass. This does really helps those who are desperately finding room to stay at night. No need to fucking go in the lobby, greeted the receptionist to just be disappointed. Such a waste of time!
 
At the 8th hotel, we finally managed to find a room. The couple was so grateful. We're so glad to help them. Even thou it might look as a small effort, but at least they have a place to sleep tonight rather than sleeping at the airport. Happy that I've been a good Samaritan today. This entry would be the most memorable one, as for now.
 
The fat girl beside the two angmohs
 
They're from Germany. Coming down straight from Pulau Tioman, Johor to Terengganu with the bus broke down in the middle of the journey. Tired and hungry with no access to phone. We all glad that we decided to help them. (Germans in Malaysia are called German-ians!) 
 
I'm not saying here that we should help all those tourists out there. Be careful as some may have bad intentions. We're just lucky to help good ones. And they said, never helped China man. They tricked lots of town people already. Be careful would be the most important thing. There's a limit for doing good deeds.
 
The end !! #randomactofkindness
 
Thanks for reading this entry!



No comments:

Post a Comment