Wednesday 4 September 2013

A sad story

My heart always shrink a little whenever I saw a picture of him.

He's a lop ear. In Malaysia, we tend to called Holland Lop without pedigree as Lop Ear. Or maybe he's not even close to Holland Lop standard. Nevertheless, I love him dearly.

He was bought from a rabbit breeder in KL and was sent by bus to my hometown. He was one of those 'reduction' stock so I bought him at a very affordable price. I'm very satisfied as his cuteness is to the MAX! You gonna know that this is done all online. I was only introduce to a very blur picture of him.
 
http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/d1266ea42a9611e291a022000a9f13ef_7.jpg

Apparently this is the picture. I've tried to make the photo lighter to get better view of him but I PHAILED (failed) terribly. I know I'm sucks at EDITING PHOTO! But what's the purpose of editing photo when nature itself is already PERFECT??


The main point is not how much I bought him nor how we first met, it's more to how much he cheered me up with his cuteness and charm! It was in the crack of dawn that I went to take him. The moment I open the box, I fall in love. He's so sweet and adorable that pictures didn't give him much justice. 

The reason he was also named Ai-yoh is because he seemed to respond to the voice. You said "Ai-yoh" and he'll be like
 
 
THIS!!
Standing on his two feet
 
I'm not taking any credits for his tricks as I've done nothing. And I also believed that the breeder has nothing to do with all the tricks. All breeders have in mind is to BREED and BREED and BREED! I would take it as his personality. Together with him, there's a lot of sweet memories between us. He cheer my life up! 
It was December that time. The most fearful month of all as in the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia there will be continuous rain and  flood. It was that particular night that I put his cage on a big Chinese pot.
Little did I know that the pot inside is empty. There's no water to press the pot down! Bad luck came continuously as water level increase that night, causes the pot to tumble over together with Ai-yoh's cage. God knows how long he's soaked with cold rain water that night.
He was still fine. No bad signs and normal behavior that made me thought he's strong to have endure through the horrendous night. Later on 28 Januari, Mum called to just tell me Ai-yoh left me forever. At the end of the day, he still does not manage to survive after soaking for hours.
Feeling very depressed, I actually cried for 3 days! 3 fucking days with swollen eyes. I felt a great loss in me. One can have may rabbits but then it is that particular one which caught one's attention and love.

A very hyperactive bunny
 
"Yes? You calling me?"
 
"Here's my pose"
 
A bun-fie
 
"Shake your booty"
 
I'm oshem!
 
During a visit to the vet
 
His place in my heart shall never be replaced no matter how much rabbits will come in my life in future. People may think I'm stupid to cry over a rabbit but then Ai-yoh is more than a rabbit to me. He's part of me.
Each tears drop that night represent my love to him!! Tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings ='(  I guess they are right when they say the more you want something badly, the more it will fade away from you.
The fact that Ai-yoh is not the most expensive one I bought but he was one of them that I treasure the most. If there's way to bring him back alive, I will do everything in my will power to bring my boy back to me.

Both left me.
Flood takes 2 lives away.
At the end of the day, I'm left with the feeling regret. Regret why I didn't do better. Why I didn't check on him that night? I never cry over breakups with guys (puppy love thou). I only cry over forever breakups with my wabbits. Funny right? Who cares? I am a strong girl but do know strong girl also have their weakness point. When he enter my life and be a part of it, I would never guess that he will be this important. Basically, Ai-yoh was with me for only 3 months yet left a great impact in my life.
This are one of the challenges one have to face when you have a pet.
 
Love his marking!
Time does not heal everything.
"Nothing lasts forever. Forever is a lie.
All that we have is what's between hello and goodbye."
I do also hope that R.I.P means (R)eturn (I)f (P)ossible
"My dear boy, thou we barely knew each other but do know I miss you very much"
 
 
Ai-yoh, wait for me at the rainbow bridge!
 
"Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow.
We must lose in order to gain.
Sometimes, some lessons are learned best through pain."
 
Thanks for reading this entry. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment