Wednesday 25 September 2013

Coloring the Walls

And yups. There's no entry yesterday. I feel like I'm going thru mid-life crisis now even thou I'm just 19. Not even officially 19 yet. There's 2 more months to go. Mum been asking day and night what am I planning. She's giving me all sorts of pressure. I'm stressed!!
Grandma-s, Uncle and Aunties are all asking. Is like everybody 'chiak pa tai eng' and decided to be busybody. Can please don't ask ah?? I just don't know !! I'll think when I'm ready. I just don't know what I want. Mum's disappointed over my result. And me myself, too feel very stupid. And my MUET. Of 6 bands, I only got 3. This year really sucks! I want it to end faster.  Nothing went smoothly as I planed. NOTHING !!

The plan is -> Go for Foundation In Science for 1 year. Continue for degree in Bachelor of Pharmacy for 5 years. Come out work with companies 2 years. Borrow loan. Open a pharmacy. Find right guy. Settle down with kids. Retire by opening a small pet shop. Die

I'm sorry to let you, my pals read all those emo stuff that is happening to me right now for the past few days. If it's not here, then where do I go for comfort.? Mum can't stand being in a room with me for more than 2 hours without finding something to hurt me. The only 2 hours we managed to sign a #PeaceNoWar contract is when she's having her noon nap.
And I've avoided going to public places. Whenever I meet someone I know, I would turn back and run. And Mum, she starting to create all those excuses like "Result haven't get", "I don't know" whenever people asked about me. These few days, I noticed I've become more silent and close with Mum and all in the house. The only thing that keep me smiling at the end of the day is

Xiao Ai
How can he be any cuter than this

Back to the point !!! Huhuhu.. Easily got distracted.
 
Last 2 years
Photos taken a day after the horrendous flood
 
 
And there is my Dad's vase. BROKEN!! O.O
 
 
Beach view
 
It happened on 25 December 2011. The best Christmas gift ever. It was half past 9 pm that day. No rain. Everything's fine. I even managed to check the drain for any sign of flood. No. Nothing. Literally 15 minutes later, my dog, Pao Pei was barking. I got a shocked when I went to look. The water was flowing continuously into the house thru the front gate. The car porch was already flooded. I went to check on the back gate when I saw water flowing in at high speed from the gaps in the gate. Terrified was the only word.
 
Shouted for Niki to help while I went upstairs to change off my pajamas. When I was down, I asked my maid to help me carry up my rabbits. It was that moment when we all heard a loud "BANG". Right after that, darkness surround us. We got shocked. It was later then that we realized the whole backyard gate collapsed. 
 
Chaos everywhere. I've never seen anything like this before. The wave was too strong that night. Even though this is normal (the flood) for us, who live here, that year is the worst ever. That's enough information to carry on. No use looking back into the past.
 
After 2 long years, Mum decided to build back the walls. I would say I'm actively involve in the whole construction this time. I'm happy that it's finnally done. Like FINALLY!! It fells like decades living without walls. Super scary coz the asbestos plank can be easily knocked down. The constructions workers are so damn hardworking. It took them only a week to finish. Are they robots or something? Definitely not human.

 
 My new walls
 
I've never in my mind thought that construction thingy will be this 'ma fan'. After wall finished, new wiring, new gate and new painting needed. =_= Of all that, painting would be the hardest! You gotta choose colors for the new walls since Mum wanted to paint the whole house eventually. 
 
You know how people often make their choices based on those painting catalogs. Sometimes, the colors differs. They regret and have to buy another color again. Well, or not, the colors do not match. Here, no worries. Do not like the color? Undo it! Colors don't match? Match it!
 

 
Make an account.
Promise ! 
No 'ma fan'
 
 
Upload a photo of the wall you're gonna paint
 
Outline the walls.
It's only 'click click'
 
 
 Three different areas for 3 different colors
 
 
Blu Blue ?? 
Nahhh *shake head
 
Go Green !??
Hmmm
 
 This ?? *nods head
Perfect !!
 
So easy. Save time and money to repaint again. I love my choice of colors. Matched my green roof. =D It's Buttery Cream (1155) and Coco berry (2133) . And I'm a happi girl now !! 
 
Excited to see when it's totally done. Can't wait !! 
 
Aah, before I doozed off. In case some of you wondering what's the websites, here it is !! Am I a good girl now? Huh? I am, right?? Hahahaha....
 
Thanks for reading this entry... 
Hope you like it!
 
p/s: This is not an advertorial. I'm just sharing my experience out. Hope it helps those who need colors to their walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment