Tuesday 23 September 2014

Reviews on Cincaibuy.com

[EDITED]

Whether we notice or not, we often used the word 'cincai' in our daily lives. Mostly when we are too lazy to decide or simply because we don't even know what we want. Mum always asked, "Hey, what do you want to eat for lunch tomorrow?" Believe it or not, 90% of the times, our answer is "Cincai-lah mum". Cincai in Hokkien means simply/ casually. It somehow also sounds like gold vegetables (菜). Do you or do you not notice the panel on the right side of your FB? There are display of sponsored advertisements. My advertisements are mostly on fashion, education and online shopping like lazada, mysale etc.

Recently, I spend almost 4 hours on the net, doing window-shopping. Well, the term window-shopping might not fit in this case as there's no shops' windows. Let's create new term for that. Page-shopping seems fit the activity since you hop from one page to another, creating multiple tabs. Not enough? Solution: New window. I just can't resist the temptations and the itch to buy something since everything is so cheap and nice and hustle-free. I do not need to go to the shoe shop and embarrass myself with my humongous shoe size. No one would give me that surprised look or that pity face when my feet can't fit even in the biggest shoe size that is available in the shop.  

As we enter adolescence stage, we start to put more effort on our appearance. We start to observe our surrounding, how people dressed, the way others speak with full confidence and how they engage in a conversation. Admit it or not, people are very judgmental. At first glance, they scan you from the top of your hair to the bottom of your feet while silently making comments on your appearance in their heads. When I was in the Intro to Business tutorial classes, I was separated from the rest of my friends and I start looking down (obviously I was sleepy) towards shoes! This one guy was wearing covered shoes which caught my attention because the rest of the male population in my group wore slippers. My first thought was, "Wow. So classy." Looking down at my feet and saw the thick, rubber slippers, I quickly withdrawn my stretched feet back, feeling ashamed. Silently, I vowed to have a pair of 'classy' shoes too.

So I went searching high and low for such shoes that comes with an affordable price. No doubt there's lots of online sellers out there, it was not a problem but the price thou was a bit too high for what I can afford. And I found Cincaibuy.com. Cincaibuy was almost like taobao but comes with English descriptions, which is easier for me. Cincaibuy.com has everything you need. From dresses to home decoration and to pets clothing. You name it, they have it all. They even have wedding dresses for future brides. I'm dazzled with the choices of clothing, accessories and shoes they have.


For first timer, of course I was afraid of being conned. So many 'what if" popped from my mind. All those question vanished into the air when I saw a pair of shoes selling for RM 17! I was like, "WHAT?!" Top of that, that is exactly the type of shoes I'm finding. But then, being so cheap means leftovers, no choice. So I took a size smaller than what I usually wear. Made my purchase after hours of debating. Well, the total was RM 27 with RM 10 as shipping fees. I got really excited but at the same time, I was telling myself not to put high hopes just in case I got cheated. The waiting period was torturous. Everyday after class, I would go to the page and checked for the product's status. 

The shoes arrived today during noon. But the size was so small that it can only fit Mousy's feet. Since she loves them, I ended up giving her the shoes since I don't see the point of keeping them when I can't wear them. There goes my short-lived happiness. Overall I would say that their service is good. Product status are updated fast enough for me to keep track of the item. Price wise, for the quality of the shoes, the price is very reasonable and affordable.

In short, my whole experience with Cincaibuy was sweet. The process was so easy and fast. Shipping took only 4 days. Would definitely deal with them again some time in future. Aside from all that, there's no hidden cost or whatsoever. Ending this entry with a picture of my can't-wear shoes.

 
Thank you for reading.
Happy page-shopping!!
*muaks

2 comments:

  1. hey! i got a little confuse while reading your review.
    you said something like "why cant it be like cincaibuy" AND "im not going to buy from them ever!" ; who are you reffering to?
    one moment i thought you were saying that cincaibuy is a good website, next youve written something bad and at the end compliment them. since u didnt mention any other shopping website >.<


    by th way, thanks for the review! i too am looking for cincaibuy review haha ; hopefully this isnt a paid review lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D I've deleted portion of this entry when I opened my online business. I missed that little part 'why cant it be like cincaibuy'. And no this is not a paid review. Cincaibuy is reliable.

      Delete