Sunday 22 September 2013

Expectations

Expectation. Expectation. Expectation. I hate it when people put expectation on me. Mum. Grandma. Uncles. Aunties. I guess that's the price to pay of being "smak" *note the sarcasm I'm tired of living with people expectations !!!

I'm not trying to deny. Yeah, it may be true that since small I'm a bright girl since my academic result is not bad.


UPSR: 5A

PMR: 7A

 
SPM: 8A and sadly 1B

One may be in awe. But this is normal. Everyday life. Living and feeding on books and tuitions. Good result, Mum's happy. Bad result, me being grounded. Sometimes, I do get jealous with others that obtained bad result but their parents do not complain nor grounded them. If I was to get that result, no TV, no computer, no playing etc.

For once, I want to live, standing with my own expectations. Not theirs!

I've been home for almost 3 months. And what do I get when meeting friends and families out there?

"On sem break?" - No la. Finish foundation already
"How long?" - Dunno yet. Have to choose other Uni
"How's result?" - Not good
"Oh, you should do better."
"So how now?" - Havent think about it
"Repeat la.." - Dunno

Am I a living soul to meet all their expectations? Stop asking!! I'll think when I'm ready!!

So never expect me to post at least an entry a day.. Hahaha.

Thanks for reading !! 

p/s: Not trying to show off. Just trying to release my stress after a phone call from aunt. And please stop asking where I want to go after this, studying I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment