Saturday 14 September 2013

Fringe-washing

The day started at two hours after 12 noon. Hahaha. Was enjoying my dream so much before MSU phoned me to ask whether am I still interested in their foundation. 6 hours before my beautiful dream vanished in the thin air when this Pak telephoned me to say he reached home. The hell? As if I want to know. Huhh.. Wak kacau owang tido je.. -__-
 
I hate it when people telephoned me early in the morning. And the fact that I'm a light-sleeper made everything worst. I can't sleep again till 7. IDIOT!! Shoot you then you know. *buying guns On top of that, most of the time, 90%, I don't even know who's the caller. Wrong number wor.. You wrong number and I cannot sleep again. So think la which is more important? Your call or my sleep?? No need think. I can answer you straight which is MY SLEEP!

Had my trunch and watched Taiwanese drama. How blissful. This shall not last any longer. Mum is complaining every minute. Deep down I think she don't like me stay at home lo. Hate her.. =(

My trunch - Chicken Rice
 
And yeah, I divided it into two. For lunch and dinner. Mum said, I already fat so cannot eat a lot if not she want send me go work liao wor. Very scared. *bite fingers =P Okay, whatever la. I'm cutting my portions of food. One day only eat one meal of rice. It's a torture as rice is the must-have dish. Can die if no eat rice. So far, there's a decrease of 2 kilos in three days. Yesterday no go down cox eat Bak Chang. Stupid Bak Chang made me fat! Gonna boycott Bak Chang till I'm thin again. 
 
Today, my beautiful sista , Brenda taught me fringe-washing. I repeat, it's fringe-washing not hair washing. Hahaha. It's so funny the way she taught me. Brenda: "If you're lazy, wash only your fringe la so no one knows you skipped washing hair". She added, everyday wash hair not healthy wor. As if I don't know. I do that last time when I was Standard 5, I think. Can't remember anymore. But I can't stand oily hair these days. One day no wash also very oily already. Here scratch there scratch. So this is to those who want a no-wash-but-look-like-wash hair. And also to those lazy ass who probably want to save their shampoo.

While I'm typing this entry, I found this very awful news.

 
What a ridiculous plan? I bet this Muhammad Rasyid is a very hiao person. Want to take advantage of girls. What? He no daughter ah? Probably not. If not, he won't suggest this stupid idea. I, as a girl/ woman (not sure which one. Probably in the middle) feel that this is a disgrace to all Indonesian. Would you let people check your v-jay-jay? What if the person check is a male who is a sex addict and decided to rape you in the process? How can you sure if there's no corruption? What if those prostitute that lose their virginity already paid a sum of money to say that their still got their hymen? And most of all, why male no need check?
 
 
Another discrimination. So male species can go have sex everywhere and it's not against the religion. What a bullshit. So dear stalkers or readers, please please support and signed the petition. Fight for woman rights! No woman out there can accept the fact that you have to show a stranger your v-jay -jay. Well, maybe except for whores or prostitutes. That one no choice right. Or if both parties agreed. But this one, the teenage girls got no choice leh. Anything can go wrong. Totally against!! 
 
Sign to show your support
 
To those think that this is absolutely ridiculous, please sign the petition here and share it out !! Don't think we, women are weak. We're can rock the world!!
 
Thanks for the time! =D
Remember to sign ya'

No comments:

Post a Comment