Saturday 9 November 2013

Laughing My Heads Off

I was writing the previous entry (last night) while actually doing other stuff like stalking and watching YouTube videos cox I just don't have the mood to rewrite everything again. That's when I remember Tigress saying how her photos when all to public view when she had a blog last time. (She shut it down when she found out her photos when all public. She's not aware of that and she had the blog cox the school teacher was teaching them on some bloggie stuff. ) So, I went to Google and typed out "Karen Chiok" before clicking the button search. That's when my prom photos came to view. LOL! It was so embarrassing. Can't believe that my friend would posting those ugly photos of mine up. LOOOLLL. So gonna kill her after this. It was my prom as a senior. The theme of the night was masquerade which explains why all of us were in masks. Gahh. So embarrassing. I look like a bloody fat cow dressed in red. =.= It was also the last prom for Interact Club before it was shut down by the stupid pig head principle claiming that it's a nonsense club and all. Almost the entire population of teachers in school hate our club. It's a sad thing. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my days being with Interact Club.

Lets ignore the juniors and only focused on the seniors.
I just can't find any pictures of only us the seniors
Starting from the left pink is Chua, Audrie, Fang Xian, Darunee, Lynn, Fat Cow, Alicia
LOL Wei Qi jie is missing here!
 
Girls power!
With fellow Rotarians photo-bombing
=.=
 
Me & Tigress
 
This is the only prom that I actually bought my dress. The previous two proms, I just lend Mum's dress. Well, since she's smaller a little than me, I guess I just fit her dress. Since it's my last year, I actually asked help from Mk Ee, Ck Pa's wifey. So we went dress hunting when I spotted this dress and literally fell in love! It is a nice dress but maybe it jus don't suit me well. I'm just too stubborn to hear! Most of the accessories were from Mum's and Mk Ee's. Me, Darunee and Chua went to saloon to get the hair done. I just have to admit that the gold color on the hair just made me old!! Gold is so NO NO! Make ups were done by Mk Ee. Thanks a lot! ^_^


Bestie, Dylan & Tigress

Such an ugly shot
It look as if my eyes is one big and one small
=.=

Unbalanced eyes again. *sigh
Left: Darunee
Right: Audrie
 
The three of us!

Last but not least,
the Fat Cow with the Prom King of the night
 
 I would say that I'm not a fan of fancy dinners and stuff. I hate make ups. Till now, almost into 19, I never wear make ups for daily basis. I don't like the idea of painting my face. Well, I don't actually apply anything to my face either. I'm just too lazy to do that. Hihihi.. I started going for fancy dinners/proms the very same year I joined Interact Club which was the year 2009. It is compulsory for all Interactors.
 
Our first Interact Dinner with very few number of Interactors coz it's a new club in school. And they all stay faithful till the end! It was held in Ibai Golf Resort. A very meaningful event for all of us.
 
 

All looked kuai zai
Spot me??
>.<
 
With fellow Rotarians and Interactors
Not forgetting our beloved teacher advisor, Teacher Wan
 
The following next year. Same venue but with more members!
 
From left: Lynn, Fat Cow, Farah, Don't know who, Darunee,
Alicia, Ang, Wei Qi, Ong, Dylan, Ng and Koh

Apart form the Malays, we are mostly friends since childhood except for Lynn who joined the group later. LOL! No difference anyway. I still love her! *muaks

 
More group photos with Chua and Audrie in it!
 
Bestie!!
Miss him right now.
We fought over silly things and haven't been talking for almost 6 months already
=(
Ego is eating me alive now!!
 
This is the one where we (me and my friends) were the committees for the event. I dare say that it's a hard job to make an event so successful. It takes many hard works and cooperation. It's not actually prom in our definition. We called this kind of night as Interact Installation Night where the previous Board Of Directors stepped down and officially handed in their post to the new BOD. This is the night where you know your hard works being rewarded or people with no work claiming that they're doing work. LOL! Nevermind. I'm just mumbling over some stupid issues that idiotic people messed about years ago!

Our childhood photos?
Here is it!
 


I guess we don't really change much. So one can still recognize who and who.
The photos taken were after UPSR where there's no more classes
and we basically went to school to play!!
#WhatPubertyDidToUs
 
Childhood is the best where everything is as simple as ABC
 
XOXO~
 
Seeing me so old in the photos makes me bo kang guan and
so today I took out the red roses dress again and cam-whore with it
 
Nahhh
LOOK!!
 
I doesn't look that old, did I?
 
And that I better off without makeups, right?
 
Puffer fish!!
 
^_^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment