Saturday 2 November 2013

A Bet Made

Today, the brave and mighty me had made the scariest bet ever with the scariest person on Earth. The person is no other than my god-father, the Great Tiger. What have I got myself into?! Damn!! I've just made an agreement to lose 10 kg in two months! Call me a saint if I win the bet! If I fail to win, I don't know what will happen to me but if I win Great Tiger will treat me makan~ *sigh Food made me live in misery! Why oh Food? Why are you so yummy? Why are you so eatable? Why are you so delicious? This is all your fault!

Great Tiger !!
 
Great Tiger has been Dad's bestie since young. They're both like brothers with different mothers. Their friendship last forever! *sigh I'm jeally of their friendship. In today world, where to find this kind of friendship already. If it's not you makan me than it must be I makan you. Great Tiger is the scariest person on Earth? Yeah. I bet it is! You wouldn't want to go near him when he's mad. Truthfully, I'm afraid of him thou I know very well that he doesn't eat me.

And I was watching Akademi Fantasia last night, cheering for Aisyah when the dreadful phone call came. I should have not pick up the call! Upon answering, we, the three of us (Mousy, Fat Goatty and me) have to go next door. And yeap, Great Tiger is our neighbor. Best friend got to stay near you ma. My heart was into adrenaline rush. Many thoughts were flashing back and forth trying to find any mistake that I've made for us to call upon the great and wise Tiger. There were so many lo. The main one would be I fight with Dylan, my bestie for some reasons. Happen long ago already so lazy want to explain anymore. Secondly would be on my studies. Besides that, I don't think I've done anything out of the book recently. I didn't swear of fuck in FB anymore. I don't shared any censored thingy. No. Nothing.

Was so 'debor'. My heart was pumping so hard that I thought it would jump right out of my chest. And all the worries flew away the moment Great Tiger asked us to stand behind the door. He's going to measured us. Cehhh... Wak takut je. And I gain another 1 cm from last year, making my height now 167 cm. Was actually hopping for 170 cm but 167 is good to go. So this time round is not all about height but also weight! =.= I knew this moment would come. I'm dead after stepping on the weighing scale. And I literally die! 78.4 was the number on the weighing scale. WAS! I've plan to change that. The number will not be there for long!

I'm not that fat la. But slightly overweight. Slightly. 68 kg would be good for me and it's my goal for the next two months! I really gotta work hard this time round. I don't want to face the Majesty again. Tears flow becox I was to nervous to be call upon by the mighty Majesty and it was for nothing. Stupid me.

NOT FOR LONG!!
 
Saying goodbye to this...
 
BYE!!
 
Nothing is impossible cox even the word spell I'M POSSIBLE!!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment