Thursday 21 November 2013

19 November

Officially 19 now!! The day was actually spent with sleep, sleep and more sleep. Hahaha. What a lazy girl.. LOL. I actually can't sleep that night so I went to YouTube to watch 'My Shocking Story'. I watched the one about 7 New Faces in 7 Days. It made me realized that how grateful I am to be born in Malaysia here thou we, Malaysians always complains about petrol price increase, sugar price increase and body weight increase also want complain. How grateful to be born in a place where we have sufficient medical treatment and all compare to others.

So it's 19 and it's November. It's the princess birthday. Nothing special. No party or anything. Just a simple dinner with family at Uncle Chua restaurant.

Mum, Goaty, Mousy, Doggy and Tigress
 
Hahaha
Tigress snake snake take this shot
 
Talking about snake, Snakey went to Kemaman to watch movies with his friends. And he decided to do it on my birthday!! What a great brother I have here. Whatever.. Home is so much peaceful without the troublemaker at home.
 
Since I'm on my so-called diet plan, we don't actually planned to go out. Somehow I feel bad cox the rest were so anticipated for it. Mum don't usually bring us out to dine in a restaurant. Perhaps we often went to the hawker center. But like how Snakey described it, No Air-con, Flies everywhere etc. He's such a pain in the ass sometimes. So it's once in a blue moon only that we went to restaurants like special occasions or something. So that night we went to Uncle Chua restaurant despite hearing rumors about the food is dirty.
 
As I can see the service is good, the place is clean and top of it, the food is YUMMY too.
 
Uncle Chua restaurant!
So where's Aunty Chua restaurant??
 
Popo ordered Curry Kueh Teow
It's RM 5.90
Super nice !!
I love the curry and how they put crispy keropok in it
I've never eaten curry Kueh Teow before
But this definitely set a high expectation for the rest
p/s: This is some of it that I took from Popo
The main bowl is super mouth-watering
 
Tigress's Penang Char Kueh Teow
It's also RM 5.90
Quite affordable with two prawns in it
 
Here we have Mousy's Nasi Goreng Ayam
RM 6.90 with chicken meat & prawns
It's a little spicy for Mousy
But I think it is just nice
 
Mum and Goaty both shared Nasi Goreng Pattaya at RM7.90
A little pricey but it comes in big portion.
So it's affordable la.
One person for only RM 4
 
The total of what we ate is RM 42++
Nice. Yummy. Delicious. Good service.
 
When you're in diet like me, you count every calories in your food intake. Everyone is well aware that cake have lots of sugar in it and lots of calories. Only fools would increase their calories in time like this. Sad to say, I'm one of them. I'm so happy that on my birthday, I finally managed to lose 5 kg. No lie. Really 5 kg. I even told Mum that I don't need a cake. But then when I heard from Mousy that Secret Recipe got Buy 1 Free 1, my eyes terbeliak!
 
Download WeChat and add Sercet Recipe Malaysia in your list and they'll sent you this
 
Was so happy that on my birthday got free cake eat. And those 3 greedy girls actually wanted to redeem 3 free cake. What the 3 greedy girls didn't notice is that you have to dine in there!! F! Was there and already choose my slice of cake to realize that we have to dine in there with one meal first before redeem the voucher. *smack on the face Was so disappointed and paiseh so Tigress suggested that we bought 2 slices of cake home. I actually want one slice only but then it's a pit for all 4 of us to ravish on only a small tiny piece of cake. And we also don't often eat at Secret Recipe apatah lagi eat their cakes. One small piece of cake is RM 7.90. That haven't include tax and all. How satisfied would you be with one piece of cake? Talking about money matter, Mum's the best. She would put it like this, with RM7.90 one can eat two packet of RM 4 Chicken rice and be full all day. But with only a piece of cake, one can't be full. I can even count with my fingers how many time have I eaten Secret Recipe's cakes. The first tie would be from Chua Chua, my childhood friend. It was on my 17th birthday that she bought a slice of Secret Recipe cake to tuition since we're having tuition on that day cox we're in the middle of SPM examination period. It was Saturday that day. That night, after tuition, I no we, the whole family had our very first spoon of Secret Recipe cake.
 
My second one? It was from college's friends, Annie, Kitty, Christine and Wee Kiat. I ran home on 17 November last year and skipped class on my birthday since it was Monday. Last year, on 19 November, I spent my birthday on the bus. How pathetic it is! We celebrated my birthday the night before, the moment the clock strike 12. So I reached KL at around 9 pm. While I was bathing and having my dinner, there was a knock on the door. I was very reluctant to open the door. I don't know what to expect from Annie and the rest. Sorry to say that I'm not very good with surprises and the fact that no one, in the circle of friends usually make the effort to surprise me on my birthday. Every year, 19 November is already school holidays. Friends would all go off for holidays with their family and all. I was shocked that they even made that effort to surprise me cox we barely knew each other. Who would make the effort to surprise someone that you've meet less than 5 months on their birthday? The answer is my college friends. It's so sweet of them for constantly knocking the door without giving up. Lastly, I feel bad and open the door. With birthday songs, there were two slices of Secret Recipe cakes on their hands. I shall never forget the effort they made for my little surprise.
 
The third and fourth ones are from this year. Happy to say that this year I ate lots of Secret Recipe cakes. From Tigress' and Mousy birthday and also my own. I'm proud to say that I finally find my favorite piece of cake. It's the Strawberry Marshmallow Cake!
 
Say "CHEESE" !!
 
Want some??
No way!!!
 
I love every layer in it
Calories is shouting
The sad truth is that I lick it clean thou I'm aware of the calories in it!
 
Popo always made us Red Eggs on our birthday so mine is no exception
Red means ong. May 19 be more ong for me
Huat ah !!!
 
You know you're love by family and friends with continuous wishes on your day. Tigress had spent her time in making a card for me. Appreciate that, sis. It's pretty! And most importantly, it's sincere from the core of the heart. Love you sis!
 
My first ever face portrait was drawn by Tigress!!
Can see how much effort she put in there.
I don't even want to know how many time she redraw that thing
<3
 
Mum's the best!
Received this full of love card the moment the clock strike 12
^_^
 
Virtual cakes from Tigress
Way to go sis
Good job!
My calories level is still in check this way
 
From a future lawyer, Audrie
Glad for the effort you make thou lawyers are always busy
 
And from Annie!
Can't express much thank you for the thoughts and warm wishes!
 
From Alili, Chua Chua and aunt!
<3
 
Happy 19th Birthday to myself. Old already. People often said that age is only a number.
Perhaps it is. From this day onward, I need to replace the 8 with a 9 behind the 1 on every forms I filled. Deep inside me, nothing changed. No wrinkles on my face *choi choi or anything yet.
Yet, things change as you grow. Your goals in life, your perspective and many more.
No more fooling around like kids. 19 is the age to start learning to be a lady.
Gone those kids days. Laughing loud, talking loud, eating messy, sit like nobody business
and play like a 5 y/o kid.
 

I'm now a proud 19 y/o girl!
^_^
 
XOXO~


No comments:

Post a Comment