Thursday 14 November 2013

You, dog? Cat? Or PIG ?!

After posted up the previous entry, I brought Xiao Ai to the beach alone. Fat Tigress was too fat that she's lazy to go for a walk and prefer to be a potato at home. We managed to jog for a round, to and fro before we spotted a bunch of 'children'. I don't have the habit of having Xiao Ai on a leash. I mean, what's the point of bringing him out but to have him tied around me? We mysuai stay at home at run in the small, limited compound only. I love to see how Xiao Ai runs freely at the beach. How his legs stretch when he runs and how he sniffs everything that he finds fascinating to him on the beach. Back to the bunch of 'children'. When we passed through them, they would be mimicking the voices of dog barking, cat meowing and also pig oinking. And I wonder are they human or animals becox from their behavior, it looks like I'm seeing dogs, cats and pigs in human skin. Worst of all, they are not even kids! With their height and the way they dresses, they are probably secondary school students. Oh, go to the hell with that! It's rude making animals sound at others which in this case is me while walking my dog. I feel offended. What am I? A dog or even a pig in your bloody eyes? Dog is a creature that God created. And if your God hated dog that much, God wouldn't have dogs in this world. Besides, it's only haram if you touched the wet area on a dog. Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong. One can still pat a dog. And with that, I salute a woman whom I don't know who, who patted Xiao Ai on the head during our visit to the vet. Thou we may met only once and I can barely remember her face, I still salute her. I salute her becox when you guys giving us, the dog owners the disgusting looks, she for once never hesitate to show affection for dogs thou it's only a bloody pat! Give me one more of your disgusting pat and I swear I will dig your eye balls out!

He's so cute.
How could someone seeing him and not falling in love with him?
That person must be blind
No eyes
 
Sad to say that Astaka Shopping Centre in town is closing down! =( Beside Hock Kee Seng and The Store, Astaka used to be our lepak port before Mydin Mall and Giant came. Here, there's no big malls like the one in KL. So I don't expect you guys to understand how it is living here with no malls or cinema and all. I would say that most of my younger days clothes were bought in Astaka. It's sad to see that it will be closing forever this 17. That's a few more day. I went there with Mum yesterday night, recemising our shopping days with Dad there. Time flies. Dad used to go shop for CNY clothes there since there's no much choice in a small town like this. And also along with that, it feels like it's just yesterday, where I'm just a kid, choosing cheongsam for me, Mousy and Tigress there with Mum and Dad. It was almost 10 years ago. Haihh... I remember how I drive there every morning (few months ago) after sending Mum to work to buy ingredients for the dish that I'm gonna cook. And how my friends work part time there after SPM. It will definitely be miss.

 
Ground floor
 
Still ground floor
 
Ladies' department
All already in boxes

Men's department
Blurr picture cox I secretly snapped it
 
Men's department again 
 
Staircase for going down.
I never understand why there's only escalator for going up but we have to go down by stairs
 
It is heard that it has been bought over by Hock Kee Seng. Anyway, a cheapskate shall never miss C-H-E-A-P things! Everywhere there's Buy 1 Free 1. Wahhh. Terbeliak mata see all those hanging posters at every section in Astaka. Hahaha. Time to indulge in shopping. So happy *giving the big eyes look that I finally find the hair donut!! It's only RM 4.90. Expensive? Remember the Buy 1 Free 1 deal is on. So I got 2 for RM 4.90. Affordable ma?? Mum bought two transparent bra stripes at RM 1.90 and a white Bata shoe for Goaty at RM 12. Not any cap Mydin shoes leh. It's Bata! And it's still brand new!! Haiyoh. Actually la, there's no many things left anymore. The rumors about Astaka will be closing down had spread a long time ago, at least almost 3 weeks and I baru now want go. Haihh. Don't expect too much la, cheapskate! Anyway, still not bad what with two hair donuts that I've been searching like forever, a Bata shoes and two bra stripes. Still satisfied! Lets just hope the new boss has something far more interesting and big in store for us! *pray

 
Wants curly hair? Don't have a curling iron at home? Or you're afraid to get burn? Here's a simply ways to get a curly hair. Only one thing needed. NEWSPAPER! I've learnt this from Michelle Phan so I'm not copying her ideas or anything. It's very scary for someone to accuse you from taking someone ideas and make it yours. I saw a video from Youtube with that girl making almost the same but not the same ideas from Michelle Phan but she got hentam by Michelle Phan's fans saying she stole her ideas. That shall not happen here cox I've said it very clearly that I LEARNT from her!

 
Instead of rolling it with paper bags which I don't have, I rolled it with newspaper. I don't use the normal kind or newspaper, the one that will stained your hand black. I used The Edge to roll my hair up. When I was rolling, I think my hair was about 70% dry and by the time I finished rolling up all the hair, the hair is almost dry already. Michelle Phan left her hair for a night while I left my hair for only two hours. It's very itchy with the newspaper scrapping off your skin. I beh tahan so I untied it early. It's very easy to do lo once you mastered it. Stick kacang je.. The curls don't last long and I noticed that some does not even form curls yet. Anyway, I'm amazed by this simple steps to have curly hairs. Every girls want a curly hair. One look cuter in it. I've tried the curling iron. Not only that you have to be extra careful when using it, sometimes the curls don't even turn into curls. Arghh. In short, I think this is way better than using curling iron! And I also love the way the curls turn out. Don't compare mime with Michelle's. This is my first attempt. So don't expect something much more than what you should expect. One learnt from mistake and gain experience from doing it. =D
 
 
Whale face -__-
 
XOXO~


No comments:

Post a Comment