Monday 18 November 2013

Bid farewell to 18

Being 18 for the last few hours. I knew that we're going in 19 in less than 10 minutes from now but then I was born on 19 November at noon. So I guess I'll be 18 till noon then. People often said that 18 means freedom. No doubt about it. 18 has been a wonderful year for me. Been to college, met wonderful friends and having my first crush. All those happens on my 18th year of existence. On 18 also, I finally losing some weight without the help of chemicals. Mum's still asking me where to celebrate. Goaty wanna go to restaurant and eat. Mousy wants secret recipe cake. Is this their birthday or mine?! Hey, mind you all yeah, your birthday all passed already. Wait till next year baru plan for your birthday. Sorry to say but I guess I will be crushing everyone hopes to eating at the restaurant or eating secret recipe cakes down. Not celebrating this year. Your attempt to make me fat is gonna fail! Like how Mum put into words, Imma tengah meng-kurus-kan badan. Being the first means privilege I've always celebrated my birthday. There's always big party and lots of presents. It doesn't matter that this year I will not have any presents or relatives and friends to celebrate it. Having Mum, Popo, Mousy, Tigress, Goaty and Snakey (if he's in a good mood) is enough to me. For me, it's the thoughts that actually counts. Nothing else matter.

The last day of being 18. Woke up early ( around 8 am) today cox had to follow Mum to Snakey's school. Mum still bo kang guan why he get a B for Science subject cox he always obtained an A for Science. So we secretly went to school, asked the application form to recheck again. Of course Snakey has no idea about this. He said that there's no need to recheck and that it's a waste of money. He rather Mum gives him the money. Stupid money face! He's desperate for money cox he wants to bergaya. *smack on the face Keep complaining that Mum do not want to but shirts for him. The problem is that how to buy when one single stupid collar shirt and bloody ugly tie cost almost RM100. I can probably buy the similar item in KL for only RM30. Haihh. He keeps complaining and comparing himself with his other friends. Why the hell are you comparing? He compares that his friend's dad bought for his son few hundred ringgits of shirts and bla bla bla. You, moron! Why compare this? Why you don't compare yourself with your classmates that obtained straight As. Say la you stupid and they clever. Compare all those useless stuff for what! I'm getting more worry of Snakey these days. He's mixing with the bad kids and they will bring him no where. Friends really make a bug impact on your lives. As much as I hate to look down on others, I don't wanna Snakey to mix with the stupid and naughty boys. They influence him! Why stupid? Not to judge them but one night, Mum was driving one of his friends home. When asking for directions to his house, his friend was like," Aunty, there there!" Pointing here and there. Hello! Please speak proper English la. How hard is it to say, "Aunty, there on the left, behind the black car!" HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT! Sipek teruk. Confirm stupid cox he's from the last class in school! I'm not saying that you can't be friend with them but then don't drop your intelligence to be the same level as them. Instead, raise their intelligence to be as high as yours.  This explains whyhe's so boastful and proud with his result when he only obtained 4 As. It's because his friends only managed to get an A or two only. *face palm

In different scenarios, few days ago, Mousy went to teh public library to teach her friends Math. Hahaha. hoke of the year. Mum kept complaining that now she hardly even has extra time for herself but still wanna teach people. Baca diri pun tak abis lagi. She's not that good in Math pun. I don't know how a B wanna teach her friends. Then what does her friends get?  C? Or a D? Mum aid in darurat times like hers, she should be more selfish lo. Your one also haven't read finish but ada hati wanna halp others. Cho bang la.

Wind blew very strong today. At 6, after the construction workers went home and after Xiao Ai was released, I went to the backyard to check how's my little trees are surviving. I just wanna put wood planks around the trees so the wind wouldn't blew them off. So the itchy hands me put two planks, facing each other around the trees before the wind blew them off and "PAP!" hit my tree!! ARGHH! And my nangka aka jackfruit tree broke in three! * sobs sobs Never feel so bad before for killing trees. Feel sad fro the tree becox I know how hard it is for the tree to sprout from seed to a tree. *sigh If only I can turn back the time, then I shall let it be the way it is. Now regret also no use liao..

I guess this is the final memories of 18. Will definitely collect more with 19! 19, be nice to me. All I wanna ask from you is a boyfriend!! Give me one al least! Hahaha.

Bye 18
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment