Friday 29 November 2013

Goodbye !!

It's the end of the month again!! *sigh I really have problems when it's the end of the month. Mainly cox there's lots of entry that are delayed. I realized that I tend to delay things whenever I can nowadays. Hahaha. Proved well that I'm a lazy girl. Seeing back old entry made me realized that I haven't figured out my path after this. And I thought I should really think about college, studies and everything this month. Hmm. Aunt Jaz kau tim Ms. Jenny for me. After a whacked e-mail, I finally got my reply to my question. Nope. I'm not eligible to repeat my semester 3 of Foundation in Science cox apparently only those with D and F only can repeat. Mine's C and B! F her and F KBU!! Lao beh school. Gotta go college hunting again. Hmmm. Thinking of it makes me tired and sighing all over already.

Everything will come to the end eventually. Aunt Jaz short trip has ended. Sent her back yesterday. Finally! Peace finally come upon me. No more sleepless night cox I'm too stress out, no more eating supper late at night cox I'm too hungry to go to sleep, no more sleeping with wet hair cox I'm too lazy to blow dry it and most importantly no more being on the road driving round town for 3 hours straight. I'm free! Not that I want to complaint anything. I did it sincerely! My words. But the fact is I'm physically and mentally tired since the moment she arrived. Huhu..

No doubt that for the past 5 days, I really enjoy the time spent with her. Aside from those comments on my eating habits and diet plans. We've visited her mom, done shopping together, have breakfast together and brought her gai gai Kampung Cina. Town area definitely improve a lot since her last trip home. Perhaps, Terengganu is not that lao beh as it seems. Anyway, me love Terengganu.

Aunt Jaz stayed at Prinz Park Hotel which is a little further away from town. More information can be found here . Since it's new, of course it's nice and clean la. The services are top-notch. Thou it's little further from town area, there's shuttle bus to bring tourists down town. So don't worry. There's also restaurant that serve Western and Malay cuisine in the hotel. So fret not about where to eat and all. For tourists that want to tour around but don't know where to go, there's tour guide to help you upon request.

The entrance
 
Lobby area
 
Lift
 
Corridors
 
Room
LOL!
I didn't actually take much photos in the room but it's quite spacious
 
The restaurant
 
It's cosy and comfortable
 
Further view of the restaurant that provide 180 degree view of the lake
 
Before checking out, hehehe *sneaky sound
 
SAPU all these!!
 
Oh please, everyone's cheapskate. Dare you not tell me you never take these in the hotel before.
>.<
 
We rushed to the airport later at 8 in the morning for the 9.50 am flight. Before that, we stopped at Kampung Cina to buy laksam, a local delicacy for her to brought home. LOL. Terengganu indeed has lots of local delicacy that can't be found anywhere else. Only here. And laksam is one of them. It's my fav.
 
The trio
"Say CHEEZE" is Aunt Jaz's favorite sentence
So out of era...
 
Si tembam with Aunt Jaz >.<
Bye!!
See you soon!
 
And this fella here,
 
has been demanding for attention since I've abandoned him for the past 5 days.
My poor boy. Snuggling here me for manja time. So cutez.
Actually there's no nothing to do since it's raining almost everyday and strong wind.
Gotta just stay indoors.
*sigh
 
Mum brought home her company car!
And it's brand new!
Took the chance to drive new car
 
Proton Saga!
Support Malaysia made car!
 
Mama ku pulang dari kota,
Mama ku belikan kereta,
Kereta kecil warna putih,
Boleh ku bawa ke sekolah.
 
Pom pom pom pom pom,
Kereta kecil ku berbunyi,
Marilah adik mari naik,
Boleh ku bawa pegi shopping.
 
Overall, it's a little disappointed lo. Compare to Toyota Avanza, it's lao beh lo. Need to tekan minyak always and never let go. Otherwise the meter will drop a lot. Overall, it's okay la. Can't complain much with only 30K car. But I do enjoy driving it.
 
Looking at the bright side, at least it's new!
^_^
 
It's Karen signature face!
 
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment