Wednesday 27 November 2013

COUSY ?!

It's 5 o'clock in the morning now, here in Malaysia. One would probably thinks that I'm crazy fr sitting here typing an entry instead of sleeping or just because I'm too free or something. Actually, I don't. I have plans for tomorrow, which is today but since I haven't sleep I take it that the day haven't over. I'm just gonna type my today's diary real fast while stuffing my earphones in my ears with Bonfire Heart by James Blunt repeatedly in my ears. Hahaha. Having obsession with the song right now. You know how when you really like that particular song, listen repeatedly to it till you get bored of it and even Google out the lyrics to sing along? Well, I'm doing all that now. Yeah. I even downloading it now to have it on my mp3 since I'm hearing it from YouTube now.

It's 26 November and I shall remember this day forever. It's a day full with mixed feelings. Mum just dropped a bombshell right on top of me. I've never thought that one day I'll ever heard of him again. Nor that he'll have kid. It's a big news that I still need some time to process. I'm dumb fold when Mum told me this piece of news. I'm confused. What response should I give? Happy? Sad? Confused? I just don't know. Well, I should probably congratulate him for the new born. Deep down I'm happy that I have another cousin to play with. Both Mum and Dad are not from big families. Dad has a younger brother with is him while Mum has two older brother. Dad's little brother has no child, well at least it was that till today. Mum's oldest brother also has no child while his second brother has 3 children. However, we're not that close. Maybe it's because we went to different school which are totally different in everything. And maybe it's because both families can't really get along.

I guess cousy-cousy relationship is not that important as we're five here. We never get bored or lonely that we need to find friends or cousins to play with. Hearing the news, I also get sad. Partly because I know we're never gonna meet anyways. It's hard to explain all the conflicts going on and I don't wish to explain too. It's too private. I think Dad would be very happy to hear that his younger brother finally have kid of his own. Adding to the joy, it's a BOY!! The bond between Dad and his brother is very strong and perhaps stronger than what we have here. Dad would go all for his brother. I still remember how Dad went down town to the Pharmacy to just buy some medicine for his brother the night where he's sick and weak just so he could brought the medicine to his brother in Singapore. Some may think that Singapore don't have that medicine ah? It's very obvious that the medicine is selling much cheaper here than Singapore.

Being curious, I went over to stalk his Facebook to see a glimpse of my cousy. Sad to say, there's nothing. Nevermind. I wish him all healthy and faster faster grown up. The last time I saw him was 5 years ago. I don't even remember anymore what's the last thing that we talked about. Frankly speaking, I never ever thought that I'll be thinking about him anymore. At least not till today. I do all measure to stop myself from talking about him. I still hate him to the core of my heart for what he have been doing to us all. And this hateful feeling shall live with me for the rest of my life. Blood is thicker than water?? That is all bullshit. Even relatives leave you when you're in hard situations. I shall not forgive him ever!

Enough of those deadly glare. It won't get me anywhere. So today Anut Jaz treated us for dinner at Tappers! Finally got to taste some Italian and Western food. Ever since Tappers opened, we, the 5 haven't eaten there cox teh food there is a little pricey than we normally had. The price range is from RM 10 - RM 20. Whoa! It may surprise you guys and say that the price is so normal so what the problem there. The problem is in a small town like this, RM 6 for a plate of meal would be considered expensive already. It may be normal for big cities but definitely not normal here. Tapper's we go!!
 
Tappers !
 
First of all, the deco. Love the deco and the cozy ambience. It's a little like English garden kinda theme where everything is all white with small flower pots as decorations.
 
 
It's hard to decide what to eat since all look delicious!
Too bad the tummy can't fit all.
Hmmm
 
It's sound ridiculous but I've never had spaghetti before in my life. So today I decided to break
the rules and ordered a Spaghetti Carbonara for myself. For those who have never tried of carbonara before or even to those who have tried it before, pretend that you don't , the spaghetti was too creamy for my liking. And for all the cream that enter my system, I pray very hard that I'll not gain a lot of weight from it. I would cry if the weighing balance showed the number 7 and 4 tomorrow as I take every measures I can to just touched 72.5 kilos.  

But I can't denied that I really enjoy twisting the spaghetti around the fork with the help
of the spoon like how a high class lady would dine. =D
 
Spaghetti cream sauce served with chicken bacon
RM 12.50
 
Tigress's Chicken Parmigiana
~ Mozzarella and parmesan cheese melt over breaded chicken in spaghetti
tomato sauce served with chips & coleslaw
RM 12.90
Comment : It was more like a pizza. Unless you're a pizza lover you'll love it.
Too bad I'm not
 
Mousy's and Snakey's Chicken Schnitzel
~ Deep fried chicken with bread crumbs served coleslaw, chips and special brown sauce
RM 13.80
Comment: Nothing special. Just like the normal chicken chop that you can get everywhere.
It served in big portion. You should share it unless you have real big appetite.
 
Aunt Jaz's Roasted Chicken
~ Roast chicken marinated with bbq sauce served with roast potato and coleslaw
RM 12. 90
Comment: I'm shocked to see such a big piece of potato and carrots in the plate.
Are you serving for giants? If not, please make the effort to smaller down the
pieces on the plate. Overall, I love it.
 
Goaty's Tappers Mini Chicken Chop
RM 9.90
Comment: I just can't stand the potato and carrot!! Forgive me but it really make the
food less appealing to me cox it looks like a chef that just learn how to chopped vegie
 

Sakai Mousy with her 'hot' chocolate
 
Our hot chocolate which is not really hot. Disappointed.
RM 4.30
 
Hmm. You wouldn't want to know how much the bill is!! Hahaha. It's 115.90!! OhMaiGodd, it's really expensive. But nevermind! It's not my money! Hahaha. =P


Tigress's signature dining style.
Wahahaha
  More like trying to flaunt her "social etiquette"
Learn from the best how to eat in style !!
 
Our group photo.
Rare picture as we seldom take photo all together.
#Snakey #Doggy #Mousy #Goaty #Mum #AuntJaz #Tigress
 
Gonna bring Aunt Jaz tour around Chinatown tomorrow so expect lots of picture. The truth is thou it's my hometown, I've never really tour the whole Chinatown yet again take photos!

XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment