Tuesday 12 November 2013

Ka Ching !

I've deleted the part on make ups and plastic surgery on the previous entry. I've thought about it the whole night, asking myself why did I write it. To raise my blog hits? Well, I live better without criticizing others. Eat better, sleep better without worrying there's people gonna bombard me someday with words that will hurt me back. So bo tai. As if I bother if there's readers or not. I'm still gonna blog. It's my diary what ?! It's not that if there's no one reading, I would shut down the blog. Nahh. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! To criticize people? Or simply just becox I have nothing to write. I just don't know. I make my decision to erase that part becox I feel like I'm attacking others that are far more prettier than me. Because of J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y? What? Just becox I don't look nice or I don't wear make ups, does that mean I can attack others? NO!  I have no right or whatsoever to criticize others. Don't judge others if you don't want to be judge. So don't criticize others if you don't want to be criticize. Rather than looking at others, I better look at myself.

 
Yes indeed that make ups can really change a person's look. By adding a little eyeliner and blusher with the pimple spot gone, I think I look far more prettier. Wahahaha. Kembang hidung! Cewah! LOL! This is not photoshot. I'm not so free to do that. With just some help from a few right apps, anyone can have a flawless face. The end product can be better but I'm just too lazy. I'm doing it for fun. Not for showing off. It's funny how apps these days have all the makeups tools like eyeliner, blusher, lips gloss, eyebrows and even contact lens. One can save a lot by just downloading the free apps and no need to buy any more make ups. Opps. No can do. These apps only improve your PHOTO and not your LOOK! Hmmm. Still have to buy make ups. (p/s: I do feel weird looking at photos of me without my spec. My eyes are so sepet! So Asian! =.= )
 
Baby birdie
 
Yesterday afternoon, a colorful baby birdie flew into the wet kitchen area and landed right beside me. The heck? At first I thought it was a butterfly but then butterfly turns into a baby bird with one eye open. So colorful with red, yellow and blue feathers. Looking at the long beak of it, no doubt it's a kingfisher. Kingfisher always have the most colorful feathers that I'm jealous off. Yeah, we often spotted kingfisher dive in our pond to have our fishes as meals. But I've never seen a baby kingfisher before. I took the birdie in my hands to take a close look when it peaked my finger. BLOODY HELL? So sudden. I kept trying to open its' beak so I can removed my finger. Bad bad birdie. LOL. Then Popo took it before I ran off finding my phone to snap some photos. We released it later then. No point of keeping it. Popo has the habit of buying 4D and Toto no matter how I advised her or scolded her. And when the bird flew in, she say luck has come. The hell? Everything related with luck, money and 4D. *speechless I think she loses more money than wining over the years. Haihh. Mo ngan tai. No eyes see. Whatever la. As long as she's happy since the money is not mine but hers. She can do anything with it la.
 

 
Yesterday also I received a letter claiming that I have the POSSIBILITY to win half a million ringgit. What a bullshit! If and only if there's so easy to win. It must be a scam like mum said. Scammers are cleverer these days. Long gone the time where there are SMS scams everywhere that now they even have your address! You thought money grow on tree meh? Where got so easy want to win so much money? No need to fill in forms or running like a mad cow in a competition or whatever releated. If it's so easy then everyone also want la. Hurgh! Scammers!
 
Kiko
 
With this girl yesterday, waiting for Dr Vet to come and open her stiches. Can't believe that I actually forget that her stiches need to be open. Waited nearly an hour but the Dr never came. He must forget our appointment already. Gotta call him back them. Dr came already the day before but he forget to bring tranquilizer so he have to make another trip here. This girl is a super active girl which makes it impossible for the doctor to open the stiches without tranquilizer. Hmm. Doctor, you better come today! It's 5 already. The construction workers are going home. Yeah. It's now time to bring Xiao Ai to go kai kai. We're going to the beach again today. And also, not forgetting, deepest condolences to the Philippine's people on the lost of their loved ones due to the typhoon and sending my prayers to all. Stay strong! Time to go! Bye!
 
 
As much as I don't like strawberry cox they're sour,
I can't deny the fact that strawberry accessories are so cute!
 
XOXO~


No comments:

Post a Comment