Saturday 23 November 2013

Did I Just Do That ??!

No water in the house is a pain in the ass. Apparently, there's something wrong with the water system and for the whole day, there aren't a single drop of water. It was morning. And I needed to do my pee. After doing my business I used the water in the pail to wash. Deep inside, I laughed cox at least I still have some water. Little did I know there's worms in there!! It was old, dirty, polluted water and I just used that to wash Ms. V. FUCK! Mousy knew that but didn't informed me earlier hand. Damn her. Thanks for being the 'best' sister *sarcasm And here, Mum was saying how inconsiderate am I when using the toilet cox I'm sharing with her. Now Mum should really reconsidered who's more inconsiderate. She shit a lot and imagine I gotta smell her shit almost everyday.

The thread like thingy on the right is actually WORMS!!
 
There's downpour here almost everyday. No, scratch that. Almost every hour. So nothing outdoor can actually be done. Have been eating, shitting and sleeping. The cycle repeats everyday. I'm bored of this useless life now. I've started to contact Ms Jenny for my Sem 3 repetition. So far, there's no answer from her. Hopefully she'll get back to me very soon.
 
Can't stand Snakey anymore. He decided to go on silent mode and only talked to Tigress. Urghhh... It's because Mum don't wanna buy for him the shirt. What a stupid boy. We've promised him to buy for him when we go to Bangkok. Can't he wait?? Are all boys like that cox it's very annoying lo. It made me realized that boys tend to wanna be more fashionable when they have girlfriends. Wanna show off ah? Even if you wanna show off, show off with your own money la. No class la if you show off with your parents money. Boo you!!
 
Same goes with boyfriend and future husband. Surely enough people would go for a rich boyfriend. Who would wanna a poor boyfie? True love? Don't bull shit here! If can, everyone also wants to go for the better one. The more handsome one, the richer one and the list goes on. But have you ever thinking that all the rich sons are rich becox of their parents. Deep inside, they're nothing! Without their parents, they would probably won't survive. What's the purpose of flaunting around in a Lamborghini or Audi if that's your parents hard work and not yours. Think about it...
 
I've been sleeping late recently cox I'm obsessed watching My Shocking Story from YouTube. And talking about husband topics, I envy Mayra Rosales.
 
Yup,it's her!
 
Despite being so big in size, she has a loving husband that is there all the way to help her. Her husband cleans her, feed her etc. Basically, he's there for her every time! Such a good husband where to find?! It scares me to see all those horrific news about boyfriend kills girlfriend cox she wanna break up, husband wants to divorce after caught wife cheating, husband finds mistress  and many more on the newspaper. Can't list them out all at one. There's just too much of the ridiculous stuff happens nowadays. Sometimes I've wonder how did I managed to live for 19 years in this ridiculous world? And is there still something that is called TRUE LOVE in this world? It seems like money matters more than happiness. I gotta go now to think carefully whether it's money or happiness. Bye!
 
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment