Tuesday 26 November 2013

Monsoon Cup and so the VVIP arrived

Aunt Jaz from the Merlion city finally came home! She came to visit her mother who is diagnosed with hepatitis B. Aunt arrived here at 3.50 pm on Sunday by MAS Airlines. She's staying here till Thursday. Her accommodation? The new PrinzPark Hotel in Ibai there. Apparently Monsoon Cup is here again for the year so most of the hotel are fully booked. It's a prestigious international event where all ang mohs, VIP and VVIP came to sail the yacht in the competition. Whoo!! Am so proud of my hometown now.
 
Ang mohs le..
Hihihi
And more handsome ang mohs
*blush
 
 
So this year, Monsoon Cup will be held from 25 November till 30 November in Pulau Warisan and to be more specific Ri-Yaz Heritage Resort. Yeah. Google it. Frankly speaking, I've never watch the tournament before cox usually at this times of the year, it's raining and so windy that I don't wanna go out of the house. No doubt it's a little waste la since people from all around the world came here, to Terengganu after God knows how many hours are they on the flight and a number of connecting flights to just watch this event and I here where I have the chance to see, don't even want to see it. Can't really blame a girl right for not being interested in this kind of event. *grin
 
It's itinerary for those who are interested
 
 
It's kind of predictable to have all hotel booked for such a big event. So I'm looking forward to meet more ang mohs wandering off the street late at night. LOL! I'm so bad. Hahaha I've started my 'project' and I promise it will be done as soon as possible. Marked my words!!
 
More information about the Monsoon Cup event, find it => Here
 
Oh, so my aunt. The problem here is that she's on her diet too and claimed to have lose 5 kilos by doing yoga and all. I'm not that small heart la. She goes on and on how wrong am I with my carbo diet. How I should not eat my oats with condensed milk? How I should not skip meals? How I should drink more water, do more yoga, exercise more and the list goes on. I got fed up and complaint to Mum. This is MY diet plan. Not hers!! As far as I see her body size still remains the same. No difference. So you got no privilege to complain on my diet plans. Hate her so much that at the moment I just wanna strangle her!! Urgh!! One more complain and I'm DONE!!!
 
 
Just admit la, one wouldn't bother to know more about disease and such until something happens. Generally, Hepatitis B is about a serious liver infection that is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV) which may becomes chronic and thus lead to liver failure, liver cancer and cirrhosis. Basically, it attacks the LIVER!! It's scary because the signs and symptoms appears after 3 months being affected. Symptoms of Hepatitis B include abdominal pain, dark urine, fever, join pain, loss of appetite, nausea, weakness, fatigue and jaundices. While doing my reading and research, it's this part that make me laugh silently inside. Hepatitis B is transmitted during sexual contact (unprotected sex), sharing of needles, mother to child and accidental needle sticks to those working in medical field. Well, Hepatitis B can also being spread through blood, semen, which is weird unless you sallow down the semen during your sexual intercourse which is YUCKS and also saliva.
 
Sad to say that there's no cure for Hepatitis B. Medications only slow down the spread of the virus and relieve the symptoms. However, there's prevention for this. Statistic has shown that the vaccine injected is 95% effective in preventing Hepatitis B. Don't know whether to get a vaccination or not? Do a blood test. All in all, Hepatitis B patients who is diagnosed with hepatitis will have a blood test's result which shows a positive reaction to the virus antigen. One may also request a liver function test to measure certain enzymes and proteins in the bloodstream to indicates whether the liver is damaged or not.
 
 
References:
 
Time to sleep..
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment