Friday 25 October 2013

What's On My Bed

Bed. The only one place where I spent my time the most. Of 24, I think my 12 hours of the day is on bed. I guess the package is to have a comfy bed. If you don't have a comfy bed you wouldn't want to spent so much time there right? Together in it, there must be also the right elements. Environment played an important role too. how to sleep if it's so fucking hot right? *wink

First and foremost,

Books is a must to be on the bed
 
Bookworm here *wave hand And yeap, currently I'm reading Malay novel. There's nothing wrong with reading Malay novel and I'm kinda love it. This doesn't means that I don't read English novels. I do. I've read the Twilight series, the Confession of A Shopaholic series, Memoirs of A Geisha and Book one of the Vampire Diaries. Actually there's lots more la but I can't recall at this time. #MyConfession here is that I've never read on any of the Harry Potter series yet thou I do watched all the movies. Come to think about it, it's a bit weird la cox 4 out of 5 my high-school friends are Harry Potter geeks. 
 
 
If there's books, there would be always bookmarks. I loved reading at night where it's quiet and cool. During my high school years, yeah, I've once been going on reading the novel till dawn. With sleepy eyes, I went to school. The result of being too into the story but it all worth it. Great authors are those who left me unsatisfied when I flipped the last page. It's like, "Continue writing. Don't end this yet!!".
 
 
Shockingly, there's a torch on my bed too. One might be wondering why is it there. Since the incident where I caught a man peeping into the house over the tall walls, I've been always keeping a torch next to me whenever night arrives. Yeah, I do feel very insecure whenever the dogs bark. And recently, like few days ago, my neighbor's maid came to tell us that there's a man peeping at the bush area at noon. Of course Tiger and Kiko have done a great job in guarding the house, and Xiao Ai too but then I still can't bring myself to sleep soundly.
 
There are days where I'm awake till 6 in the morning, staying in the dark. I would be either blogging, watching YouTube videos or laying down reading my novels. It would be till almost 6 where my maid is awake for me to drift off. And I don't know what that guy want from us here. Hey, mind you yeah, the head of police officer is just 2 houses away.  
 
 
Y(^_^)Y On the bed also, there's my hair clip and hair comb or whatever you called it. Being in a tropical country, I can barely survived an hour of having my hair down if I were at home. It's just too hot. I survived with these two things on my head most of the time. They're like a part of me. I can go crazy if I lost one of them. I'll be like monkey scratching my head every seconds.
 
How much can you have pillows on your bed for a single person? One? Or two? The most. Me?
 
Yeap. I've three. They have their own purpose there. And I need them all!
 
A cute animal pillow case made by Grandma
 
The animal pillow is used when I'm reading. The two other normal sleeping pillows are for sleep. I'm a lazy bum so I'm used to sleeping with wet hair. I would rather save my drying hair time to have my extra sleeping time. So I used to alternately changed them when one is soaked. =D Yeah. That's me. The laziest person on Earth.
 

 
Kain batik!! Some girls might need teddy bears to sleep but me, I only need my batiks. I grew up with batiks. They were there long before I was born. Since small, I've been holding batiks to sleep. Those on tops are the newer ones as the old ones were already torn with holes everywhere. I've kept them in my cupboards afraid to have the holes enlarged. My first two batiks were bought by my late Grandma. I cherish them dearly. They smelt of me.
 
Since small, no one, I repeated, no one can touched my batiks. Popo find it a hard task to take my batiks to wash one a month. Coming back from school, smelling my batiks to discover that the scent changed, I would throw tantrums. Ish ish ish. What a bad girl~
 
 
Well, if you have anger management, just like me, I suggest you to buy a bolster. The most ideal thing to take all your anger and frustration. You imagined having the same person that you're angry with and just hit as hard as hard as you can till you're tired. Poor bolster, I wondered how much hits have you taken.
 
A torn old comforter of mine
 
I'm scared of the cold. I can never stand in an air conditioning room for long without feeling cold. I love to be warmth. Back then, in college, Ms Wan, my English lecture was doing a Speaking test and I was to choose with weather I loved and my answer was, "Hot and sunny day." The reason given was because I love the warmth and heat from the sun. LOL! I don't know what I was thinking that time. Sipek stupid. Laughed about my childish answer with Sofea the whole day.

 
So that sum ups "What's On My Bed"
 
One might noticed the unmatching comforter and the bed. I guess, the answer is I choose comfortable. I need 100% cotton comforter and Mum always refused to buy for me as it's quite pricey so I keep using the old one. I've lots of comforter but none is as comfy as this one.
 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment