Sunday 13 October 2013

Week 42

A week went by in a blink of an eye. Did nothing much this week except for eating, sleeping and shitting. *yucks =P Niki finally finished her PMR examinations on Tuesday! Her last paper was Kemahiran Hidup and Math. I was accompanying her the Monday night till almost 5 in the morning, giving her moral support while she fell asleep on the study table at 3 am. Me and Xiao Ai were in the living room with me playing Candy Crush and Xiao Ai falling asleep through the night. Later at 4, I woke Niki up for her to continue her studying to just have her saying that she's tired and want to go to bed. The HELL !!!

On Wednesday morning, we (Mum, me, Niki & Brenda) went for breakfast at our fav noodle stall cox Tigress said that she long time already no come out of house wor. It's nice to have some girls time with Mum and sis. Later then, fetched Mum to work and went to Mee Soya, shop that sells baking things. Asked Brenda and Niki to go down to buy some parchment paper for me as there's no parking. Plan to bake some macaroons for mousy Brenda upcoming birthday which is on 27th Oct. Well, I plan. Note that. P-L-A-N!

Nevertheless, I still can't find a time to practice my making macaroons skills yet. It's either becox of the weather or I simply just don't have time. Mousy said that the lady boss at Mee Soya said that the secret to making good macaroons is to have good weather for the macaroons to dry. Don't understand? I also don't understand. So forget about it. I've never tried macaroons before becox it's difficult to find and also they're very pricey. One small tiny macaroons for RM 4.90. Hell! I can eat one packet of Chicken rice already which no doubt make me satisfied more. Time? Lately, every late noon, I went to the backward with the maid to do some cleaning after the constructions all done. The very one thing I hate about construction is when the job is done, all dirty things like stone, cement, sand etc. Trying my very best to keep the whole area clean and nice again.

Like how an obedient daughter should be, I followed Mum to Kampung Cina on Friday to buy breakfast for the family. Saw lots of familiar faces. Saw Alicia's Mum, Dad, bro and bro's gf. Mum was first to spotted them and quickly told me. Wanted to avoided them but the fate has decided to meet us. Urghhh... Hate people asking where I study right now. Her mum asked,"Holiday ah?" And I was like," Err, Yeah." Her Mum continued,"At KDU ah?" I was like,"No. KBU." This does not counted as lie right? Cox I was just stating the truth except that the holiday break thing. And I'm still hate Alicia to death!!

Today, as in Saturday thou it's now almost 6 in the morning here, we went to Giant in Gong Badak for the second time as stupid Snakey Kevin wanted to eat Uncle Jack again. -.- It's very nice there. Better than the one in town area. After shopping, we went to the small food court to have late lunch. Me ordered 'Nasi Goreng Ayam' which cost me RM 5.50. Okay la. Not bad but not that nice either. Can be eaten.

After dinner, Grandma make some STEAMED CAKE before going home! Will post that later. Tomorrow. I promise. *pinky promise The bed is calling me and so is the rooster in my dreams. Bye..

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment