Thursday 31 October 2013

Busy + Body = BusyBody

 
So much of being busybody that lead to silent tears. Guess the last day of October is nothing but being kecil hati or in your words, HURT! *sigh It all goes when Snakey Kevin was going for his school trip tonight. At the same time, Aunt Kayu, my neighbor was doing big birthday party for her granddaughter who is turning 5. Ate lots of food. Love the 'ngo hang tiao' and the fried rice which has squid, sausages meat and egg in there. SUPER FULL!!! It was 15 minutes past 9 when bro decided to finally finished packing and go to school for the gathering before starting the journey on bus. I also don't know why I worry so much when the problem is clearly not mine to be worry off. Since there's lots of cars parked outside our house compound, in front of our gate, I figured Mum would have a hard time reversing and drive her way thru all those cars. Me being me, I helped her by giving her instructions when it's too near to knocking others cars and all. But what do I get in return?? "Shut up and go INSIDE la!" is the reward for me. NOT softly spoken but out loud for others to hear. As if I'm deaf. WHATEVER !! As I always tell Tigress, to be able to live in this house, we must have enough patience and always close one eye. Say la my heart small or anything. The truth is I'm hurt! I don't ask for gratitude or anything but instead I got scolded for the help given. Thanks a lot lo, MUM !

Enough of tears tonight. May November brings happiness to me. Minus the scolding incident, today is actually a good day for me. All sorts of construction and painting officially done which means peace finally return. No more grinding sound in the morning that wake me up or having people at my toilet's door when I want to do big business. All done! The last construction is the roofing which requires the workers to climb up high. The wooden roofing were removed and a plaster kinda type replace it.

I'm not pervert or anything
But this is my view yesterday
 
Saying goodbye to wooden roofing
 
Piles of wood !!
 
Seeing this piles of wood almost everyday when I went to the backyard makes me wonder what to do with them. I feel that it's a waste to throw them away and by that I meant, have them buried in soil. And I keep thinking and thinking till I spotted people's house with this nice gazebo or garden with a wooden shelves to put all the flowers pot in order. So I thought, why not we make one? Rather than throwing them, it would be great to have them for other purpose as they are still good in shape. So I went over to Google and found a very clear wooden shelf just like the one I have in mind. Have a chit-chat with the construction worker and he agreed to make one for me! YAY!!

It's not a big deal or anything. The fact that the "construction workers" are not many but only two people. They're Indonesian and one of them have been here, Malaysia for almost 12 years. They are very hardworking. It proves when both of them worked on weekend and also managed to finished the entire roofing in just a week! It proves that having PADI (Pendatang Asing Dengan Izin) or legal immigrants here in our country is a good thing. Well, not all immigrants are bad. Sometimes, they just wanna find more money to support their family back there. Think of it. Leaving all your family behind to cross the ocean to find income for the family is a big sacrifice. And I think it's a noble thing to sacrifice oneself for the sake of others.
 
Showed him this!
 
And,
he gave me this
LOLL !!!
Super love it!
 
Leftovers!
 
Well at least some of the wood is used for good cause
=D
 
The end of October
Bye October !
See you next year.
 
XOXO~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment