Wednesday 23 October 2013

Country Life

Living a country life and lovin' it! There's no cinema or huge malls here. People would think that it would bored living and growing up here but I don't think I agreed. None of my friends believe that there's no a single cinema here nor a mall in my hometown. But I prefer it this way. Living here, in a peaceful small state, provide a sense of security. It is always when times the headlines is "Body of ____ found" that made me realized that I'm happy here.

Mum never feel worry of me coming back at 12 am after my outing with friends. Me, myself also would not feel afraid of going out after 12 in the morning.

After living in KL for almost a year, I can tell you that, that place is no where near safe. You can't go out alone. You can't go out at night. You can't talk to strangers nor help them. You can't have car. You cannot be rich. You cannot be pretty. Basically, you can't do anything and you cannot be someone. Each time I told Mum I went shopping till 10 at night, she would go on asking where did I go and whom did I go with. It just prove how Mums are afraid of their daughter in KL.

Today, Malaysian again are shocked and deeply shed tears for this little girl, Ng Yuk Tim who is found dead and stuffed in a green suitcase.

Great! After this, I'll never have the same view again on green colored suitcase.
 
Apparently, there's a 'chi ko' / physo man that decided to kill this poor girl. It's sad to see that the incident happened nearby Kelana Jaya coz I used to stay nearby there and it's so freaking scary to see this all over the news.
 
The only advice is that girls should be more careful on who to be friend with and never to meet strangers alone or even talked to them. We're better this way. Never be too friendly coz it's wrong to be friendly.
 
That idiot 'hiao' man should be punished severely. It would serve him right to have him killed. A life to a life.
 
More info : Here

Condolences to the girl's family. Justice will be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment