Tuesday 8 October 2013

TGIF

Here's an entry for 4 October 2013.

Today, I woke up at 3 pm. I really have sleeping problems nowadays. Probably because I'm too free. Still can't get to Ms Jenny thou I've been calling and calling KBU. I think I'll be repeating my semester 3 again.

Was so happy to see a packet of Chliken Lice (Chicken Rice, for those dumbass who can't understand) from my favorite stall at Chinatown. The taukeh makes the best chicken rice with his own black sauce. Super delicious. Deep down, feeling touched as Mum went and queued for me.

Hour after eating, Mum keep bragging that I haven't find a nice shirt for the dinner/function/event or whatever you called it that will be held that night at SJKC Chung Hwa Wei Sin. Huhuhuh.. Ignored her and keep watching Sudden drama till 5.15 pm.

Later then, went raiding my whole closet cox it's already LATE! The event started at 7.30 but Mum wanted to go as early as 6.15. She gotta fetched Brenda from tuition and fight for parking there. Hahaha.

Choose a very simple shirt, sprayed my one and only Vic's perfume, get a comb and my clip and off we go. It's an event held by Chung Hwa Wei Sin primary school every 2 years to collect funds for the school. That's what my brother say. Actually it's pretty sad thing la. This doesn't happen in my primary school becox I studied in a Malay school. There's always enough money for everything. See? The difference.

Pretty excited to go with Mum and Brenda cox Kevin is performing !! Can't wait to see. Thou he's in a band or something like that (a group of students playing different types of musical instruments), he's been practicing days and nights. Imagine going to school as early as 7 in the morning to return home at 10 pm for almost 2 weeks. This is why I salute him. He keeps on his determination to be in the band thou it's very very tiring for him. Way to go, bro!

Before everything, cam-whoring first in the car. -__-


Sis Brenda at da back!!
 
A very blurr picture of me and the handsome guy in his suit
 
Am actually very proud to see him at the stage performing with his fellow band mates. He's playing the like piano + trumpet thingy. He's playing for the opening ceremony. Proudness level rising. And when he played on the stage right, I actually feel very very proud that I cried. Shh. Don't tell anyone. It's a secret between you and me. Thank god the lighting is very dark at that time to put the main focus on the stage. Super proud to see him on stage performing, doing all the silly yet funny acts. My little hot-tempered bro really big already.
 
And I think I videoed it. It's in the camera. I think I shall put it here later.
 
My first duo selfie with MUM.
Thanks Mum <3
 
And the feast begin !
 
#FirstDish Sea Cucumbers w Roasted Pork
Comment: Whether it's on ground or in the sea, CUCUMBER never taste nice. Yucks >.<
 
#SecondDish Chicken Soup
Comment: Okay lo. Nothing special
 
#ThirdDish Spareribs in Mustard
Comment: My very own Stonehenge.
 
#FourthDish Grouper in light soya sauce
Comment: The best way to not get choke on fish bones is to eat huge gigantic fish
 
#FifthDish Prawns in Soya Sauce
Comment: My prawn flies. Doubt my prawn eating skills now.
The best part is 4 out of 10 in the table don't eat prawns. *wink Hahaha
 
#SixthDish Vegetables
Comment: Avoid this dish. Say no to vegie!
 
#SeventhDish Glutinous rice in Lotus leaf
Comment: Bak Chang?? Yucks !
 
#EighthDish Baked bun with Kaya filling
Comment: The best! *thumb ups
 
#NinethDish Fruits. Grapes and Oranges.
Comment: Bored -__-
 
And here's Karen's trademark face !!
TROLLL
 
Overall, I enjoyed myself a lot. It's fun to see those kids aged 7 - 12 performing. One word, Amazing. I think this is the best platform for kids to express their talent aside from studying and studying. There's solo singing, dancing whether it's Chinese style dance or Indian style dance as we're in a multiracial country, *singing Kuchi Kuchi Kotta Hei and talent show. Aside from that, their costume are super super cute with vibrant colors. A great effort from all the teachers, students and also parents. Thank you so much for the wonderful night.
 

Thanks for viewing.
Please don't go raiding your fridge after this after seeing all those food pics.
=D
 


No comments:

Post a Comment