Thursday 17 October 2013

Kewl Vids

I watched these videos just now and I thought they're cool and decided to share them with you guys!
 
1. I'm Not Stupid
 
-> It documents people's action towards the disabled.
How they react to when these disabled being mistreated?
How many do really lend a hand?
Or even voice out.
 
*"Cashier" and the "Customer" scolding the cashiers are all Actors.
The one behind or near the scolding actors are the real people and real customers.
 
Personally, I do have experienced with the disabled . During high school, my club, Interact Club organized an activity to the disabled. My first time so to say that I'm not disgusted by it, it is a total BULLSHIT. Deep inside, I'm grateful to be as perfect. "No one is perfect" is a total  lie. We're perfect enough. Our activity at the disabled was to teach them colored and spent some time with them. Me? I have no patience so instead of coloring, I went folding paper birds to hang around their compounds.
 
I salute those working around them or mothers with disabled. They have lots of patience. But then, it's not our place to scold or make fun of them. They should be given a helping hand to be independent too. Be grateful that you're perfect but never look down on those unfortunate.
 
2. Dumb Ways To Die
 
-> Tigress recommend this app to me last 2 days and I thought the song is ohsem!
The mini characters are also sho cute that I wanna squeeze them to death.
Don't mind being a killer for killing cute creatures.
 

Sipek cute and catchy song right?
I go "Dumb Ways to Die, So many dumb ways to die, Ahhh"
 
Fact:
1. The video is part of a public service announcement campaign promoting rail safety by the Australian suburban network, Metro Trains
2. The song jumped onto the ITunes Top 10 Chart within 24 hours of its release and went to become 6th Most Popular song globally after 3 days after
3. It's my ringtone song, for now
 
3. Despicable Me Minions
 
-> Any minions freak here? Well, I'm not.
But Moussy is.
Here's is inspiration.
Have watched it for days but still finding the perfect cupcake recipe as Mousy don't like Banana.
 

 
Nice hor?
Wish me luck then.
 
Minion craze!!
 
"Lu bo song hami ah?"
 
Oi minion, you so handsome meh?
Why people fight for you?
 
Sweettttt..
^_^
 
O.O
 
4. Edward Reid
 
-> Edward Reid ya not Edward Cullen.
It's kewl hoe creative he sang nursery rhymes.
I've never thought that nursery rhymes can be sing in other rhymes
besides the one we've been singing since born.
 
 
Nursery Rhymes will never be the same again!
 
We will always be attracted to our childhood memories as we grew up with them. Sadly, I've forget how to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. But then, nursery rhymes like Old MacDonald, Humpty Dumpty etc will always in our hearts. 
 
That's all for now.
Nitez Nitez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment