Sunday 27 October 2013

Mother Nature

Enough of all those nonsense entry. Continue on writing off my diary of yesterday.

26 October suppose to be a happy day for all of us here in the house. We would often go to the bakery with Mum to buy cake for Dad. It's Dad 51st Birthday!! Times flies. I often repeated the phrase. It's been almost 5 years that this day is no longer a joy but a grief. Life still have to go on. Embrace yourself, and stand tall.

I woke up pretty early, by early I meant 8 in the morning. The plan was to follow Mum down town to buy Chicken Rice for breakfast. But then, Mum is following Murni, the fat ass down so I decided to cancel my plan.

As I was staying bored at home, I've tried to sleep but failed. It was then when I went downstairs, at the dining table that Popo said the Indian neighbor of mine saying there's someone at the beach at night, peeping into the house. He said something of I don't what about sharing. My guess would be he, the pervert Indian want to work together for the safety of our homes. No need lo. He is actually afraid cox he doesn't have any dogs and he's not around in the morning. Padan muka!!

What made me fume with anger was when I asked my maid again what he actually said by having stranger peeping behind the coconut trees later in the evening. I even asked the maid to show me where. I was shocked to discover someone chopped down my coconut tree.

And the Minah Kampung went into rage!! I finally got my answer when the construction worker said that the stupid Indian asked him to cut down MY tree. The hell??? He has no right or whatsoever to cut down my trees! Say la the tree actually blocking your 'beach view'. IDIOT!!!! FAT ASS!! Hope your dick ROTTTT!!!

Geram !!! Scolded a bunch of bad words making me very sinful yesterday. So I decided to plant back the coconut trees yesterday evening to calm my inner self down. Not one but 4! They will all be blocking his bloody view one day thou he will enjoy the view for at least 10 years from now.

 
My rambutan tree
 
And also to that, I also re-planted back my rambutan tree to more a spacious ground!! After this, we got rambutans to eat already! Faster faster grow ah~
 
 
While in the backyard also, I found these eggs. Nope, they do not belongs to Chicken but Lizards!! Eww. Gross. This remind me much of my high-school friend, Audrie who loves to play with lizard's eggs. Blekkkk
 
Go Green !!
XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment