Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween

This entry shall marked the end of October. 4 months flew away and I still haven't think of what to do with my future. Am I a failure? Everyday only EAT, SLEEP and SH*T only. I actually also don't know what I want. I seriously need to think already. I definitely don't want to grow old like this. Think !! Think !! And THINK !!

Halloween ?? We here don't celebrate Halloween. But seeing all those Western movies make me excited for Halloween. It's a happy thing also to see others dress up for Halloween. From costumes to decorations and also treats. They're so cute. Have never been to any Halloween parties but hope to attend one one day. I've even have my costume in mind already. I want to dress up as a Princess from Chinese Dynasty wearing the flower ornament on the head and those 'click clock' shoe wear. Hihihi.. Keep on dreaming, Karen!!

Well, at least with this apps, I can see myself in those costumes. It felt the same as if I'm celebrating my own Halloween here. It's this amazing apps from China called,

 
Actually, I don't know what it's called la. I'm a banana, if that is what you called Chinese who don't know how to speak their mother tongue. But mind you that I can speak Chinese. Only don't know how to read. =D I've been finding this apps for ages since it went viral on FB. People posting their cartoonize photo everywhere. If you're using Apps Store then simply go to the Photography category and click on the Top Free button. You can find it there. Good luck in finding!
 
Super super happy to finally find this apps. Stupid Tigress lo. Ask her to help me ask her friend which apps but she don't want. If she's that shy to ask, then I'm more shy lo. But now I'm super satisfied. Got lots of photo.
 
 
It's amazing coz you can choose your own face shape, hair design, spectacles to those nerdies and also EYEBROWS ?! I guess, eyebrows play a very important part in life. Hahaha... That you got so many different eyebrows to choose from. You're a banana also? Don't worry. It's not that hard to handle this apps. And once you get use to it, it's stick kacang!.
 
So many design to choose from
 
On top of that, you can also position your face by zooming in and out besides moving your hair up and down to give more volume. It's good that you won't find your face weird with super zoomed face and a high forehead.
 
Me in a super sexy devil attire *smirks
 
Policewoman ?!
 
Sailor moon ??
 
Or a botak ghost to haunt away all those haters ?!
 
As a wicked witch to put spells on every human being on Earth to live with misery all day long
Muahahahaha *evil laugh
 
Aaah. With lots of super cute dogs!
Dreams come true!
And a naughty one like Xiao Ai, pee everywhere
LOLL
 
 
With Mr. Right
 
And if you want to share it with your boyfie, you can do it too. This app also have design for couples. Just great! Super cute and lovely. Nothing is PERFECT no matter how good it is. The bad part is that you can safe it in your phone. So you have to screenshot and then crop it later. A little ma fan la. But it all worth seeing the cartoon / anime you. ^_^
 
My <3
 
XOXO ~
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment