Wednesday 28 August 2013

Tried & Tested

When I was in college, I find that finding food is the hardest thing to do. Or well, maybe I'm just lazy. But I don't care. I'm bored of eating Maggie and when I'm in no appetite to eat, I just skipped the meal. Later then I found out that there's instant porridge, which is a good thing. More choice to choose from. So here's my review on the two instant porridge products that I've tried and tested.

First, I have the brand Berasli. I took the chicken flavor because it's the normal one. So how bad can a chicken flavor instant porridge be, right?

 
And then I have the Knorr brand. Knorr brand is pretty famous in the food industry here but then Berasli has never been heard of. Anyway, we shouldn't judge the book by its' cover right?
 
 
I was in the state of shock when I opened the Berasli to just find out something like smaller bits of polystyrene. Can that thing be eaten ah? So freaking scary! Told my self to try and I poured in the hot water and the flavorings. The smell was weird and not to my liking. Eww. And the taste sucks too. I bet the person who invent this never eat porridge before or have never eaten NICE, PROPER porridge in his/her life. Took a spoon and there you go in the bin!
 

 
 
 
Knorr on the other hand was super yummy and easy to make. It is the best invention ever made. You just need to pour the flavorings in the cup followed by hot water. There you go, your meal of the day. Knorr's porridge come in 3 flavors which is the Prawn, Corn Chicken and Mushroom Chicken. I loved Prawn very much. As you can see in the picture, there's not only powder flavorings, there's also crab sticks in there which makes the porridge even better. The smell of the porridge is amazing.
 
 Blogger deleted my original photos !!! 
 
Brands
Knorr
Berasli
Price
RM 3.25
RM2 +
Taste
Finger licking
S U C K S
Packaging
Attractive, colourful
Boring, dull
 
 
To those who don't really have time to cook or lazy to go ta pau, this is the best options besides Maggie. Don't you feel bored of Maggie? Well, try this out! You will never be disappointed! Knorr porridge can be purchase at Giant, Mydin and big supermarkets. It's definitely my choice. So what's your choice?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment