Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shopping Craze ~Part 2~ (30 June)

We decided to went to Kenanga Wholesale Center (KWS) the very next day by cab. KWS is located near Pudu Jail, a very historic building from the British ruling era. It's very near to Times Square. Compare to Times Square, clothes sell here are a little pricy.

The only thing that is left
 
Since it's a wholesale, one need to buy at least 3 clothes from the same shop in order to get the wholesale price. Maybe a shopping loner would not enjoy this but a shopaholic like me, my Mum and my sis definitely enjoy it.

I love this dress. It's only RM29.
But at the end I didn't bought it coz it's a lil tight.
 
Love this shirt very much. It's only RM 25!
I bet here (my hometown) would probably sell it for RM 40
 
Another collar shirt at RM 25.
 
A very tight, fitting 3 colored layer dress RM 15
Stock reduction!
 
Both clothing sold separately.
The inner orange is sold at RM 10 coz there's like little black stamping on the shirt.
And the green one is RM 15 from another different shop.
Love it!!
 
Went to the stall to have crepe for tea time!
The crepe maker is super efficient.
 
My bubble waffle with peanuts filling RM 4++
 
My little brother with his Oreo crepe
 
Me with my Aztec print shirt RM 15
 
We went back a little earlier that day and decided to go One Utama to buy Sticky for family and friends as souvenirs. I went to Aeon to buy dinner and spotted this!
 
Okonomiyaki RM 4++
It tasted sucks!
Never want to eat that again!
 
That marked the end of our shopping craze. I enjoyed it a lot coz there's lots of mine shirt this trip.
 
My shopping summary !

We went back the next day with 5 o'clock in the afternoon flight.
We went back my hostel after lunch to take my remaining luggage.
 

At the airport in Subang
Taking Firefly home


Bro and my luggage



I think Firefly is better than AirAsia
becox there's refreshment served free on the flight


Landed in hometown airport safely


Back HOME !!!

The start of my holidays ~~

Thanks for reading !!

p/s: Like the Part 1, I updated the photos again...

No comments:

Post a Comment