Saturday 31 August 2013

It's squeaky clean !!

I've used to have 6 bunnies at home but recently I had to give them all away as I'm studying abroad and do not have much time for them.

I kept all the bunnies in separate cages. One bunny in one cages. As bunnies poop and urine, it stains the plastic board beneath the cage.

In the past, I find it hard enough to scrub the stain off and it frustrates me. But then there's a friend sharing his magic on the internet and recently I decided to test it.

All you need is a very dirty plastic board, a bottle of vinegar and a washing dish scrub. Just pour a little amount of the vinegar on the board and start scrubbing. After a while, you'll notice that the magic works and the stain is removed. Rinse the board with water and there you go, a brand new sparkling plastic board!

 
Tadaa!!
 
It's that easy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment