Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shopping Craze ~Part 1~ (28 and 29 June)

Mum, my sister, Niki and little brother, Eric went down to Kuala Lumpur to help me pack. They were there for 3 days. We stayed at a budget hotel, One Avenue. Overall, the service is good. To those wanted to go KL for shopping and in need a budget hotel, more information about the hotel can be found here ! It's only a walk away from One Utama Shopping Mall. How convenient!

The first day was not counted coz their journey basically took half the day so we went to One Utama for window shopping. I'm a fan of necklace and I asked Mum to buy me this nice necklace at a accessories shop there at RM14.90


 
 
And an awkward pic of fat bro
 
The next day, we went down Kuala Lumpur for Berjaya Times Square.
Bought lots and lots of clothes and dresses.
 

A big celebration

RM 25
A comfy sleeves shirt
 
RM 25
Rainbow ~~~
 
RM 29
Love this 'sweater' very much
 
RM 25
My very first "Hush Puppies"
 
RM 25


A bag full of clothes..
Every girls dreams


Mum & Niki still shop

Meanwhile...

We're here camwhoring *snap snap
 
RM 29
The fat girl finally got herself her very own dress!


RM 25
Simple collar shirt in mustard color


Bought this simple yet elegant bracelet for Mother's Day gift
RM 15

And the key chain for RM 10 ! Me and Niki are obsessed with Poodles!

 
We had lunch at Sek Hou and the food was delicious!
 
 
 

 
Later that night, for dinner, we went to Jalan Alor. We had the "Hokkien Mee". It was super yummy.
 
RM 16 for 2 person
~My bad. Too hungry~
 

Full with tourists and food enthusiastic
 
Part 1 ends!
 
Thanks for reading !!
 
p/s: I updated the photos again coz I noticed that the photos can't be seen after awhile. Why is that so??

No comments:

Post a Comment