Wednesday 28 August 2013

Going Abroad?

Whether it's for study or a holiday, I believe everyone should bring their own medicine kit in case of emergency. For me, myself, while I was in college my medicine kit do really help me a lot especially in times when I'm too sick to go down and buy medicine.

Here's a list of the must have items in your medicine kit.

1. The Panadol aka Paracetamol
 


2. The orange one ( Dhacopan) for stomach pain and
 the green (Dhamotil) for lau sai or diarrhea
 
3. This traditional pill for menstruation pain
 
4. Zenpro for gastric
 
5. An oral aid for mouth ulcers
 
6. Any cough medicine. But I prefer this
 
7. Cure sore throat with Difflam
 
 
8. And Clarinase for selsema or runny nose
 
 
Put them all in a Tupperware and there you have it,
 
Your own medicine kit !!

No comments:

Post a Comment