Friday 30 August 2013

Cheapskate

I did nothing much today. Probably because my day start at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. After having my trunch (breaskfast + lunch + tea time), I went on finding recipe books to cook for dinner. Eating chicken everyday is too mainstream so I decided to go a little different today. The main dishes of the day is about pork. Gonna post the recipe soon in another entry.

Later in the evening, I went to the backyard together with Xiao Ai to check on the construction for our back gate.

 
 
It would say that they, the construction workers do really work fast. It's only day 3 and they've already managed to build up this part of the wall and also have the drainage system done coz I'm having a new kennel for the dogs, a much better one and also have put those solid metal wires screwed in the ground.
 
The question now is that how am I going to put my garden light. I do not prefer the normal round bulb coz that is so outdated. Besides, I noticed the lights only bright at the particular spot only. I want a design that can entirely light up the place. Since the house it at the beach and crazy idiots love to peep at night, I want a brighter lighting so I can also peep at them back
 
This is so common.. Huff..
 
 
I told my idea to Mum that I want it to be the long white fluorescent light bulbs because I notice that that is the brightest bulb of all. But obviously having it outside like that would be ugly. So I plan to have it in the walls.
 

 
Something like this
 
So basically I would have the fluorescent light bulbs embedded on the outer side of the walls, which is facing the sea. I also took into consideration that the metal plates that held the bulbs might be rusty and those crazy idiots destroying my bulbs so I wanted to place a plastic cover that screw into the walls to cover the bulbs from rain and itchy hands. This is to make sure they're easy to service later on. What do you guys think about it? Some comments perhaps? Mum just can't imagine my idea so I conclude Mum does not have good imagination. Muahahaha !! *evil laugh
 
Enough of that and
 
What is Xiao Ai doing in the wheelbarrow??
 
 
That evening, I brought Xiao Ai to the beach again. But this time, we're accompanied by Eric!
 
 

Looking across the ocean, Xiao Ai??
 
 
Little bro and Xiao Ai became my model for candid shot!
 
Love this shot very much!
 
After dinner, Mum brought us (me, Eric and Kevin) to IT Fair that will be held till 1 September. There's lots of IT gadgets selling at a very reasonable price. I got myself a Power Bank. I been searching for a good and reasonable Power Bank for the long time already.
 
Green (20,000 mAh) is mine & Pink belongs to Niki (18,000 mAh)
 
 
Here's the deal. You buy any power bank (6, 12, 18 or 22) and you get a 20,000 mAh for free. How affordable right? The 18, 000 mAh is RM 119.90 and the 22,000 mAh is RM 199.90. The 22k one is a little expensive so I got the 18k one. Choose pink for Niki coz there's no much colour. Black, white, red and pink. The free one, I got no comment coz it's free. Only green. Well, at least there's 2 years warranty. And the free one got no wire, so I have to but the wires and the connecting plug with an extra RM 10.
 
Then we went for mouse at RM 30 for 2. One wireless with 3 years warranty and a normal one for RM 5 with 3 months warranty. I love the normal one coz there's dog prints everywhere on the mouse. Super cute! We also bought a mp3 for Eric at RM 50. Super cheap. Probably China made one. It function la and there's a screen to view the songs' titles except that the song that is playing does not match the title that is showing on the screen. What do you except from a RM49.90 thing? Ok la for kids to hear.
 
There's so many IT gadgets selling at a very low price than usual. They have pendrive 8GB at RM19 and 16GB at RM 50 ( I think). Mind you, it's Kingston brand. There's also mouse, headphones, laptops, printers and many more. Lazy to list out one by one.
 
Furniture showcase is next door. For those who are interesting to buy new mattress or sofa, this might be interesting or otherwise, it is boring. Both naughty small devils went to buy Chinese books coz there's 40% discounts on selected items. Since I got nothing to buy, the book case sparks ideas. I don't have a better picture of the book shelves but I hope this is clear enough.
 
 
 
The book shelves is placed in a zig-zag pattern. For those who are finding ideas for a studyroom, this might help coz it is less space consuming. It's made from metal, so I think it can hold pretty much books. The best part is that, no worries that the book is to big and it will not fit coz you can change the height you desired. There's this hold on the metal bars for you to hook the shelves.
 
 
I would probably save this ideas for my future house! There are lots of books selling but none look interesting to me. Those English novels are selling at RM13.90 only. Some are new while others looked like second hand books to me. Both bros bought books with a total of RM 70. I'm waiting to see when will they read them...
 
*yawn That's all for today. Bub-bye.. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment