Wednesday 28 August 2013

Food Marathon (15 June 2013)

Before the finals, Annie and the rest planned to go for food marathon. Well, this maybe the last time we go shopping together. I was so excited that I woke up very early in the morning. While waiting for noon, I've done my laundry and even tidy up the room. When the clock stroke 11 in the morning, there's a knocked on the door. Super excited to eat! When knocking on Christine's door few times but then she's probably not that excited as me. While waiting for her to clean up, me and Annie went down to withdraw some cash and had a light breakfast at Starbucks. A little baby girl there caught my attention. She's super cute with chubby cheeks. Ahhh.. Wanna pinch! Started our marathon at 12 noon where we went down to Pavilion by LRT. Lucky us, we got to sit the free bus from Bandar Utama to the nearest LRT station at Kelana Jaya straight to KLCC. It's the best public transportation as it is affordable compare to taxi fares. It's only around RM 2 - RM 3.

 Me and Kitty
 
 Annie and I
 
Since it's already lunchtime when we arrived Pavilion,
we decided to go the famous Din Tai Fung for lunch.
We decided on Dim Sum and some deserts.
 
 
Cha Jiang La Mian RM 13.50
 
Xiao Long Bao 8 pcs RM 12.30
 
Shrimp & Pork Shao-mai 6 pcs RM 14.90
 
Soya with Sesame Dumplings RM 7.50
Super super nice !!
I rate it 10 out of 10
 
In Pavilion again, me and Kitty went to Tokyo street. I've never tasted crepe before.
But once tasted, I'm traumatized. The crepe was the worst food ever created.
It was horrible. I almost puke it out.
The vegie and crepe was cold, almost like eating frozen food.
 
 
World's Worst Crepe RM 7 ++
(Don't really remember the price anymore)
 
We're there till almost evening before decided to go back. You know whut they say, "Never trust KL taxi driver". KL taxi drivers are super scary at night with lots of demand and high fares. Me, myself do have the experienced a few times on bad days. But not all taxi drivers in KL are bad. There's good ones also. It's your luck!
 
For dinner, we went to The Curve. After hours of debating where to eat, we agreed on TGIF. Sad to say that I'm disappointed coz their service is not nice because they placed us at a place where there's no air con nor ventilated area without telling us. It's so fucking hot.
 
 
 
 Gonna kill someone coz it's so freaking hot!!
 
Chicken Fingers RM 25.90
 
Mushroom soup RM 13.90


Kitty's Osso Bucco RM 36.90
 
 
*staring with eyes open wide at the Total
 
Spent a total of RM 100 for food only for once in a while to experience yummy food.
Pokk Kaiii!!
But actually, I prefer the cheap Dim Sum at my hometown more.
Maybe it's because it tasted more like home.
Nevertheless, I super duper love the Sesame dessert but the soya is a little sour.
Can't help but wondering to replace it with our famous soya stall here in Terengganu.
Overall, I enjoyed myself very much!!
 
Thanks for reading !! *muaks


No comments:

Post a Comment