Wednesday 28 August 2013

Saying Goodbye ( 1 July)

In a blink of an eye, one year has passed. Great memories have been made as well as great friends. I can clearly remember how reluctant I am going for Uni life as all my high friends went different route. Some took laws while others took A-Levels.

It was the exact one year ago that Mum and sister, Brenda sent me to Kolej Bandar Utama. And it was that very first day of orientation that I made new friends. From new friends, we became classmates and then we upgraded it to best friends.

Our intake is just a small class with 11 students earlier. But as time passes, 11 became 8. Some dropped and some repeated. Nevertheless, the bond stay strong.

Well, time has come for us to bid farewell. No fear my dear friends, for we shall meet again one day.

Me and Sofea
 
Fatin, the future doctor and I
 
It's Kitty again! *meow meow
 
Kalaivanie, the sweet girl
 
Krinissah, the lady in red
 
The three Musketeers
 
 
My 'sister' aka my lecturer, Ms Dorcas Kong
=P


Fatin & Annie
 
With our Math lecturer, Mr Fong
 

Foundation in Science - July 2012 intake
p/s: Wee Kiat is missing here

And lastly, the class photo!
Us left after 3 semesters

~Memories are like coffee. Some are sweet and some are bitter ~

No comments:

Post a Comment