Wednesday 28 August 2013

20 Facts About ME

#1 Born on 19 November

#2 A part-time dreamer, half realist, full-time learner and a naughty daughter. I believe in life, we gotta dream. Without dream, we have no goals. Half dreamer and half realist to make sure I don't end up in Tanjung Rambutan. LOL! Besides, I stand on the quote, "You'll learn something everyday if you pay attention". And a very mischievous daughter.

#3 I love animals. I have a Standard Poodle named Xiao Ai, two Great Danes, Tiger and Kiko, a Golden Retriever, Lucky and a Labrador named Jacky. I'm also a proud owner of two cute floppy ear bunnies

#4 I eat almost everything except salted fish, salted egg and vegetables. All types of vegetables

#5 I love accessories, especially colorful ones but seldom wear them

#6 I really wanna travel all around the world one day

#7 I love to sing, out loud, myself

#8 I have the most random mood swings and I wonder why

#9  I can honestly never last through a horror movie. You'll see me covering my eyes through out the show

#10 I can't sleep without my blanket and my old 'kain batik'

#11 I love cartoons and animated movies

#12 I've never went to pub or karaoke before

#13 I love styling myself up but never confident about my body

#14 I have lots of clothes in the cupboard but only wear a few same ones

#15 I don't have any cousy that I'm close with at all

#16 I'm shy, sensitive and sentimental person, deep inside

#17 I love cooking but I hate it when the hot oil splashing. So usually when I say I cook, I actually meant I find a recipe and prepare the ingredients while Grandma do all the 'real' cooking

#18 I can't stand smelly and dirty toilets, since small. Traveling used to be a very difficult job for my parents and Grandma when I'm small

#19 I'm closer to Dad than to Mum

#20 I love hugs. They make my heart feel warm

Dream is where it all begins

No comments:

Post a Comment