Wednesday 28 August 2013

Butter Oats Prawns

I've finish my foundation and I'm waiting to go for my degree. So basically I'm on my break now. I love foods so I decided to learn something this holiday.

Here's the recipe I found on the internet. Tried it out and I decided to share it out.

Ingredients:
  • 300 g big prawns, trimmed, washed and drained
  • 4 cups oil (for frying)
  • 3 tablespoons margarine/ butter
  • 3 egg yolks (beaten lightly)
  • 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (halia)
  • 1 tablespoon shallot (bawang merah)
  • 1/2 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules (optional)
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 2 sprigs curry leaves (sliced)
  • 6 hot chili peppers (sliced)
  • 1 dash salt and pepper (to taste)
  • 5 tablespoons quick-cooking oatmeal/ Nestum

Method:

1. Heat up oil, add prawns and deep-fry for 1 minute Dish and drain.
2. Level 1/2 cup of oil wok, sauté butter/margarine and egg yolks till fragrant.
3. Add garlic, chicken stock granules, sugar, curry leaves, chilies, salt and pepper and continue to fry till fragrant.
4. Add prawns and fry till aromatic.
5. Lastly, add oatmeal and fry till dry. Dish up and serve hot.

 
 
 
Actually it's pretty easy to do so go and try it out!! The whole family love it!! Good luck! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment