Tuesday 27 May 2014

Peel It Off

Time : 9.30 am
Mood : Angry
Here's a piece of advice. Planning is everything!! Please la plan your time wisely. Plan ahead!! Dumbass who don't how to plan ahead and yet didn't inform that she has IELTS test today. I mean if you got whatever test, at least inform la. So hard to inform earlier ah? And let me be that stupid girl who constantly calls you just to have the robot picking up the calls. If it is not for the assignment, you can just go jump down the sea and die. Save everyone the troubles. Less one annoying people on Earth and the world shall be a happier place to live in.

I'm supposed to meet up with Sha after Chem class to discuss on the Chem assignment that is due this Friday. She did not turn up for Chem class nor inform me that she will be late. This kind also people also got. Loves to make people worried of her. Constantly wondering where the heck did she go this time. I must be considering you as one of my friends to be worry of your whereabouts. We're all living alone, far from families so I guess you watch my back, I watch your back. But it seems that things doesn't goes this way round. Whatever... This is not the first time you stood me up.

Time: 11.00
Mood : Satisfied
Went to Giant after that to stock up some food before going for the holidays. I've been finding for peel off mask for some time now. I don't know whether is my resources limited or what but so far I've managed to find one only which is from Garnier. I don't do monthly facial treatment or pampering my face with lots of various products. I did the most basic one only which is washing twice a day. Some days when I'm a little hardworking, perhaps some toner and moisture with night cream at night. After seeing the guy with such a nice face complexion, I'm ashamed of myself. How a guy have better and fairer skin than me, a girl?

So I promise myself to take better care of my face. Well, I've been doing masks and scrub but I've never tried peel off mask. It intrigue me. Lets just face the sad truth. The whiteheads and blackheads on the nose, I often squeezed them out with all might. It's disgusting! But I kinda like it also. #confused It's like yellow snake gliding out of your skin. So they said peel off mask can help me in that area. Information on the back of the pack said that it is a real "anti-dull skin' solution to gently remove impurities and dead skin cells that darken complexion. SO DOES THAT MEAN BY USING THIS I CAN HAVE FAIRER SKIN COLOR?! I might use it for the whole body then!! It costs me RM 4.75 (N.P RM 5.80) for 2 times application.

The consistency is concentrated jelly-like
 
Zombie in the house!!
Happy liao lo...
 
For first time user, I would say the product is not bad. Maybe it's because the product is in yellow color, so can't see much of the whiteheads and dead cells. I applied some of the gel on the heels of my foot, areas where there are lots of dead skin. When I peeled it off, the mask is greyish in color. And amazingly, the rough area on my heels becomes smoother. It shows that the products does actually what it says.
 
Time: 1.00 pm
Mood : Aaaahh~
Bought ready-to-cook chicken from Giant. Pop them into the microwave and cook my rice. Sipek delicious. OMG! No need to take away chap fan already. More ways to save money. $.$

Time: 9.00 pm
Mood : Disappointed
Called home to see when's Mousy gonna find my books. This is the hardest / hateful part. I need to ask and ask and ask. I hate asking people for help but I don't have choice this time. She thought I'm too free nothing to do ah. It left me so disappointed coz when people ask you for help, you tried your best but not when it's your turn.

Time : 10.00 pm
Mood: Lazy
I'm so lazy do my Chem revision. Too lazy that I rather stare at the laptop doing nothing coz the internet connection was so damn slow and draw stupid patterns on paper. This bad character of mine will be the death of me.

Time : 12.00 am
Mood: Happy
OMG! Goaty helped me find the books! In cloud nine! For a 11 year old, he struggled with those mathematical and biological terms but still he doesn't say he don't want to do it. Shall treat him with bak kua (pork jerky). Feel so bad for him mum as the two blur blur one help me find books in the middle of the night. Perhaps, Mousy don't understand but I don't purposely want to disturb her but I really need those books and I can't go back and take it myself as I don't have long breaks anymore. Skype with mum till almost 2 am, accompanying her packed her luggage. Mum said, Snakey was the first to pack. He seems so excited for the trip.

Wish me all the best!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment