Sunday 25 May 2014

INSTAGRAM

I think I can afford some time on this entry since I'm on my schedule. Managed to get Algebra and Trigo and also Chemistry notes done yesterday. Yesterday was a not bad day. Managed to get my sleep at 4 in the afternoon and slept till almost 11 at night. I'm not a pig, okay?! Since I don't sleep at night so I suppose I have that privilege to sleep that long in the morning. Don't judge! My sleeping pattern is still a mess. I haven't sleep since last night thou. Don't feel sleepy. Just bored. And you probably notice the insta corner at the left. Yeah, I was bored so I make another insta account. It was hard finding for a nice suitable username. Why all nice names are taken?! At first, I decided to go for 'chubbykaren' but then it sounds so childish and I opt for 'karenstone' since my surname is technically stone but it was not available. I've also tried 'colorfulkaren', 'karenrock', 'karencarrot' and a few more. Hump! After hours, finally found a decent one.

Obviously I can't go for 'karenchiok' as it is my original account. And please save you energy to go and search for me and pressing the button add coz I don't add there. It's a very private account with only 7 followers who are all family members and closest friends. That also was caught posting up photos on Insta and was forced by my friends to add them on spot. Heh. The reason why it is on private is because I like the idea of posting random and stupid photos of myself without fearing that someone's gonna make bad comments out of it. Trust me, there's lots of silly photos in there. One probably wonder now that since I have them private so why make a public one now. Here's the problem. I tend to write long caption on my photos of this and that and I have this feeling that my friends find it annoying. So with this public account, I hope I can write long and very long caption here. If you find it annoying, then don't follow.

On my coming getaway, I'm ready as hell! I've cleared most of my phone memory which include installing some useless game apps and delete 200+ photos to make way for the new ones. Obviously, the ones I kept are photos of Xiao Ai that I don't have the heart to delete. They are all so cute. I think I'll be capturing more photos using the phone than the camera itself coz it's just convenient to snap by phone. Camera so ma fan coz I have to switch it on. And some more, it's so big and heavy! I've downloaded the Panorama apps too. Hehehe. As for Thai language, I think there no need an apps for that. I'm pretty okay with Thai already. *thick skin Few words here and there, I think we'll survive.

For the trip also, I've purchased the monopod and the eye lens. I haven't see the things yet coz Mousy went to take them in behalf of me. This means more selfie!! And no more weird orientated photos. =( I've seen a few monopods that are in the market. I don't particularly like those that need extra shutter. I find it hideous with the extra wire hanging out from the phone. I also don't like the Bluetooth shutter because I can easily misplaced it. You know la. Even sometimes I misplace my mp3 and hope that I can phone my mp3 just like how I purposely dial my phone when it's lost. The one that I bought comes with wireless Bluetooth. Yeap, it's a little pricy but considering it's monopod + shutter, no complain la. I'll show you when I get my hands on them.

Nothing happens here yesterday. I basically eat, sleep and shit only. But there's another thing going on at home. Tigress went to a week Math camp. That bloody stubborn girl refused to bring a phone along and makes everyone worries as whether she's good or not or when is she arriving. As stubborn as an ox. Memang cari pasal one. People ask don't go but still want go. Came back with a vampire bite on her neck. She said it was bitten by an ant. Padan muka. What makes me angry is that when she told it to the teacher, the teacher not only didn't try to find medication for her on spot yet ask her to wait till they finish the camp. Bloody hell. This kind of teacher also got! Can go jump down sea and die.

Mum's also as busy as a bee yesterday. Aunty Kim Po was admitted again in the hospital for her hepatitis. Not to say anything but that day when Uncle Ku Kong passed away she didn't even come to pay her last respect. Family dramas. I wonder if there's a family that is drama free in the world. There are things that I'm aware with but I just prefer to remain silent. As you grew, you see more of people's bad side than their good side. Ugly truth. Humpppp... Sometimes people can be that selfish. I seen lots and to think that my journey in life is still so long, I think I'll wear sunglass more often. Sick of life.

As for 4 pm, I had 5 followers already. Yeay!
*claps hands
 
Thanks for adding!

No comments:

Post a Comment