Saturday 10 May 2014

Beautiful Mutation

Have been a week into semester 2. So far, everything is good except that in certain classes, there are lots of students that latecomers might need to stand or grab a chair from the next door. To that extend. Those classes are Computing Essential and Algebra. It gets really uncomfortable to pay attention when there's no table for you to jot the notes down. Hopefully things will get much better by next week. Biology 2 is very hard. For introduction, we are to learn cellular respiration already. It's heavy and on top of that, we have a new lecture, Mr James. Ms Shima left us for further studies. Blame it on my luck. When I was in KBU, my biology teacher, Ms Fatin Shaari too went for further studies and was replaced by Ms Dorcas Kong. Now in UCSI, Ms Shima also went off. Haih. Not to say Mr James but he also blur blur one. I doubt that he's also as confusing as us. Chemistry's lecture, Ms Annie is a mean person. She called people dumb dumb for answering her question wrongly. So mean. Should start revising on Chemistry soon. Wouldn't want to get in her list for Dummies.  As for my transcript, I shall go again to the Registrar Office this Monday. If I was to wait, I bet they will never call me. The D grade on the transcript is really disturbing.

Personally I think the staff there got language problem. Last Thursday, when I went there, a Malay staff entertained me. I explained everything and she said it probably because the fat Indian that previously handled my withdrawal cases forget to press the 'Withdrawn' button. The hell? Is that my fault? In a nice tone, she get my number and said she'll called me. Aside from the transcript, there's another problem. I am suppose to be exempted from Malaysian and Moral studies but in the program, under the exemption table, there's nothing. When  I raise my case, she said she'll get her other colleague but later then returned and said her colleague was engaged. And asked me to wait for a while. This time, I managed to wait again for almost 20 minutes and when I went to asked, she said, "I asked you to wait meh? Oh, sorry. I'll call you." SERIOUSLY?! Rasa nak tampar je muka tu. Ishh.. Geram! Ada ke ye tunjuk muka tak bersalah langsung. Hantu la. "Tunggu sekejap" and "Nanti saya call back" banyak beza tau. Kang ada jugak yang makan penampar aq nih.

Dimple is a type of deformation; beautiful mutation. Dimples are small fold or indentations in the fleshy part of the cheek which are caused by a minor muscle deformity that causes the skin of the cheek to draw tightly as it moves, creating external riot. This facial feature is usually a genetically-inherited trait. Some have either right or left dimple but the lucky ones have dimples on both side.

Cute, stunning and hot celebrities with dimples include... *drum rolls

1. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge
 
2.  Miranda Kerr
Hot and sexy mama
 
3. Brad Pitt
 
4. Cheryl Cole
 
5. Ariana Grande
 
6. Ashley Greene
 
7. Bar Refaeli
 
8. Vanessa Hudgens
 
9. Leonardo Dicaprio
 
10. Gabrielle Union
 
11. Kellan Lutz
 
12. Karen Chiok
What la? I also have dimple ma.
 
Typed so long since 9 pm but still haven't reach the main point. Actually, I'm very angry coz I feel like I've been deceived by mirrors. I've always wonder why my selfie so pretty when I'm not. Always feel pretty when I look in the mirrors but in reality it's not. Realization hit me yesterday night when I viewed my old photos. Why those pictures of me taken by someone else look o hideous? Note to self, never let others take photo for you. So I went and tested out my theory today.
 
Taken from front camera. This photo is a mirror.
It explains because my dimple is actually on my right hand side.
 
A flipped image of the previous.
This is the image I'll get if I use my back camera.
So this is me with a right dimple
 
I think the dimple on my right side makes me look very cacat. It makes my face look unsymmetrical and ugly. The 'swan' finally realized that she's an ugly duckling after all. Sobs sobs... Also, people with dimples on the left actually looked prettier and cuter. So if you have dimple on your left, lucky you. Most of the celebrities have dimples on either both side or on the left. I'm so gonna break all the mirrors for deceiving me.
 
As we're already on this topic, you can actually have artificial dimples. It's either from make-up or surgery. Some said the dimple piercing or dimple creation surgery is damn painful but beauty comes with a price, isn't it? To create dimple, a small incision is made in the inside of the cheek. A small absorbable suture is then passed through the inside of the cheek and catches the undersurface of the skin where the dimple is desired. When this suture is tied, it causes a dimpling in the overlying skin. First few days, dimple will present even without smiling but after several days, dimple will only present when smiling or moving the face. The scarring between the inner skin and muscle will cause a permanent dimple even after the suture is absorbed.
 
Dimple creation surgery can be done on all cheek types and sizes. You can also decide the location of the dimples. Thou it is an entirely surgery process where you will be awake during the entire surgery, there will be a little bit of swelling and bruising. As in any surgery, there are risks involved in the form of infection, bleeding, scarring, under/over correction and weakness of the involved muscles although extremely rare. Normal activities should be able to resume the following day.
 
Extra dimple on the left, Karen?
Hmm.. Thinking...
 
Till then, go be beautiful!
Thanks for reading.
Go smash your mirrors too if you feel that you've been cheated
 


No comments:

Post a Comment