Saturday 24 May 2014

Infatuation

The clock at the very right bottom corner of the lappy shows 2.14 am. But there's still stack of papers, piles of files on my desk with stationary everywhere. I have to get my works done before the holidays. 'Have to" is an understatement. I MUST get it done!! Coming back to Malaysia by then, Bio test and Computing Essential test shall greet me that very week. I've already photocopied my lecture notes to bring along. Imagine in such a beautiful scenery with people sunbathing by the beach, hot chicks in bikinis, playing in the water and me, on the other hand, is occupied with my notes. DAMN! Such a pitiful state.

What do people usually pack for beach holidays? I haven't packed mine. Sunblocks, hats, shorts, bikinis etc. Since I'm going straight from KL, I shall go empty handed (by means my clothes only). Let mom does the worries for me. Hahaha. I do have plans in mind. I wanna take photos of the beach view there. Something like family photo and I shall compile it make a beautiful album with something like wedding album concept. So it's like each and every holidays we go, we have a nice album for it. Can't wait!

Nowadays, people no longer keep photo albums. Do you still? I can't remember the last time I went to print out photos to keep them in an album. It was so way back. Photos that were taken from camera are obviously being kept in the memory cards. We just have lots of memory cards that are not being properly arranged and kept. Shall do something about it. Yeah. As for photos that are taken by the phone, I have Camera360 cloud storage to store them for me. So I'm not worry if my phone needs reset or something. Well, Facebook also come in the picture as I store most my photos in private albums. Just for me to view.

I'm doing my Algebra and Trigonometry notes and this particular face keeps popping up. We bumped into each other with eye contact that barely lasted 5 seconds and now I can't get him off my mind! Urgh!! Very annoying when I'm trying my best to finish up early. He's a guy with a perfect face complexion that I'm jealous off. The hell? As smooth as tau fu fa. How can that be?! And also he quite smart = leng cai = cute. Hehehe. I'm trying not to enter the fairy tales zone but obviously I'm failing. Nope, I refuse to admit that he's another crush of mine. Here's a promise, I will not stalked him at FB like how I did last time. Back then, in KBU days I had a crush. *note the past tense Those silly days where you tried your best to peep at your crush who's sitting behind you with the corners of your eyes, noticing his every move. Those days....


Turning 20 this year (not yet reach) I guess the obvious change that happens to me is the change in mindset where you no longer try to find your other half or dream of happily ever after. What bullshit is that? Besides, what's the purpose of finding Mr Right when obviously most of them are younger than you? I think I'm the oldest here. Well, perhaps there's few more like me. But I wouldn't bother to go ask their age. I believe in fate. When the right time comes, it will eventually happen. By that time, I hope it's a happy one for me. So for now, back to studying.

I've been wondering. As one aged each year, what changes happen except from the very obvious fact that the age is increasing or perhaps wrinkles start to form. Become more mature? Changes in perspective in life? Have more realistic goals? You know when you celebrate birthday each year, after blowing the candles on the cake, things remain the same. You're still on the table, surrounded by family and friends, perhaps, holding a knife in hands. Imagine if there's a fairy godmother there and when you blew the candles on the cake, wrinkles started to form, your attire changes from flirty dress to business suit.. You know that kind of obvious changes that can be seen.

Right now, I'm only focusing on my goals to finish my foundation. No more temporary infatuation or crush on guys. That is for teens. I'm at the end of teens days already. I don't need fairy tales, prince or princess anymore. I just need to get this done and proceed for my degree. No more sleepless night, thinking of HIM in your mind and stalking his FB. Thinking back, it sounds stupid. Anyway, it's worth remembering coz it's my first. And aside from my blog readers, only Kitty knows who. Shhh.. That's is a secret to keep.

Best advice ever...
 
Thanks for ...
I don't know what to thanked you guys for today...
NITEZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment