Saturday 10 May 2014

BFFs

I guess by now one should already know that I don't have many close friends. By close friends, I meant friends that you know you can talk to them almost anything. I think my close friends can be counted using fingers. LOL! Yeah. That much only. We're basically friends since small except Annie, Kitty and Wee Kiat. We've been to the same kindergarten, same primary school and also the same high school. I studied in a kebangsaan school which means majority of the students are Malays and we're the minority. Like really minority of about 15 people only and the numbers reduced when we stepped on high school. So we really stick together as much as we can. But then, as you grow older, dramas come. And the numbers of BFFs reduced again.

I was in hometown for almost 3 weeks and at the same time so are some of my BFFs. It's time to yam cha and catch up with what's ongoing. Went to Asia Signature on 23 April with Wei Qi jie and Daruneee. At the same time, went out with Dylan too after not talking to him for almost a year. Blame that on social media, Twitter which sparks the argument. I think that's the first argument we had. We never fought that long before. It just doesn't seem right without talking to Dylan. He's going for Singapore National Service for 2 years. Will not meeting him for a long 24 months. *cries By the time we meet again, perhaps he'll have Singapore lang girlfriend already. That time he'll forget his this girlfriend already. =(

 
The next day Pre Tea Q pulok with Lynn.
 
Met up again on 30th April for the last time before the holidays end with Alili, future accountant.
Here we have future PR, Pharmacist, Accountant and Finance & Investment manager.
From the left: Alili, chubby girl, Lynn, Dylan and Wei Qi.
I super love this photo coz Wei Qi asked everyone to mimic "Karen's face"
 
Had Japanese Fried Rice with Tempura for RM 17.90
Bloody expensive for 3 pieces of prawns, shredded egg and rice cooked with soya sauce
No drinks!
 
Selfie time!!
 
 
To Dylan,
Good luck. All the best. Become Singapore lang already, don't forget me here.
See you in two years time. And don't use shortcut!!
 
I'm super productive these few days hor. Almost everyday got entries. That's because I'm too free right now. So while I'm having so much time to fool around, enjoy the constant updates.
 
Thanks for reading.
Muaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment