Sunday 4 May 2014

Holidays ended

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10294482_869361086423372_1316835721832851922_n.jpg
 
Back to my lonely world, entrap in between four-sided walls. Reached to a messy home at 10 in the morning by Firefly. Woke up as early as 6 to pack my luagage. Tonnes of food to bring back here. Brought back chicken curry, salted chicken, pork balls, kaya (coconut jem), kerepok (fish crackers), love letters, snacks, oranges (we have much sweeter oranges than those in KL) and crab balls, dim sum, some tees and some SPM as well as STPM book for my next semester. I'm all ready for sem 2. Bring in on!!

My last day in KT was damn packed. Went to Mydin to buy some hair bands, powder and mirror. Trust me when I said I'm very lazy to find these things in KL. In the afternoon, me went to the Dad's grave with Mum to water the plants there as well as visiting Dad. It's a routine each time I go back. As for dinner, we went to Dee Dee Restaurant to eat together with Great Tiger and his family. It was nice to eat together. The not nice part is where 4 out of 8 dishes were vegetables and we were forced to finished all the vegetables or we can't go home. Never in my life I ate so much vegetables in a day. Proud of myself. After a hearty meal, Great Tiger suddenly said he wanted to weigh us. Damn! I felt cheated because I literally ate to my heart contents. Thank god, he said he'll deduct 3kg from there to be fair. Whooo... I'm 72.1 kg and after deduct 3kg, it was 69 only. Sipek happy thou I'm well aware that I'm 70.9kg in the morning. It doesn't hurt as long as he doesn't knows.

That night, for supper, mum bought me roti tempayan where traditionally the bread is baked in a pot by sticking it to the walls of the pot and it's eaten with curry. It tastes like heaven. I was busy packing the last night. Ooh. And I've gotten my result. Aaahhhh. I've managed to obtain 3.6. So damn happy. Some applause, please? Perhaps repeating another year of foundation isn't that bad after all. Shall aim for higher pointer the next semester. I was damn nervous to take my result. I never thought that my pointer can be so high as I'm totally helpless in Physic. It turns out that I got a B for my Physic. Not bad la. As for Biology, it is kinda disappointing to get a B+. Haihh. And I thought I can get A. Fine. I'm satisfied.

That night (my last night) while I was packing my darling, Xiao Ai was accompanying me and I decided to prank him. I switched off all the light downstairs and told that, "Xiao Ai, go oor oor (sleeping)" while I peeped at him from upstairs. What he did was, he was confused coz he's supposed to go outside and sleep. He was standing at the stairs, looking very confused. I can still remember his facial expression. Later on, he went down and slept totally at the bottom of the stairs with his head at the first flight of stairs. Is this why dogs normally slept in front or at the corner of the doors, to wait for their master to return? I'm so touched by seeing Xiao Ai's behavior that my tears suddenly dropped. Is this how a creature named dog show their loyalty? I beyond speechless.

After the loyalty was given, we, the ungrateful humans decided to abandon them when they no longer cute or their fur color do not match our cushion color. Take a moment to reflect what have we given to our dogs to obtain such an honor. At that moment, I trust that if I was in danger, I believe Xiao Ai would sacrifice himself to protect me. I hope we don't come to that day. I would never put him in that situation. Same goes to Tiger and Kiko. Once in a blue moon, there will be always these slimy reptiles that came and visited us. I've warned everyone at home that not to let my dogs near them. I can tolerate with monitor lizards but not snakes. Please. I can't lose any of them.

My boy looks so pitiful here.
 
Nothing much more but I hate the feeling when I'm back here. In my sleep, I'm always dreaming that I'm back home in the comfort of my love ones. It is quite scary when you can't differentiate which is dreams and which is reality and when you woke up, disappointment wash all over you. The dreams or nightmares as I called it, often lasted a day or two. Too good to be true. Gonna return to my busy routine from tomorrow onwards. I hope I'll more free time to update my blog from time to time coz there's still at least 4 drafts pending.

Here the end of my holidays. The end of my time with Xiao Ai. The end of jotting down the recipes, taking photos of step-to-step cooking as well as baking and posting up the recipes at midnight when everyone's asleep. The end of my time at home. The end of spending time with my BFFs (yeah. I haven't posted entry on that). Time has come for us to bid farewell. And I shall looking forward to these luxuries in another 4 months time.
 
Thanks for reading. Go hug your dogs for me.
Mwah mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment